Forcing Hassan Into Monk Robes {3-Hour Slaughter}

Duval

U brought 7tanks to a fight where u were up 8 to start off lmfao why even post this? Dont u see the tanks in vid? Goddamn rage is so justin beiber, if u keep bringing mains envy will retaliate and we wont bring 7 gl in future dont get your clan killed again retards.

Gj rage and towards the end I seen tanks in rage cape idk if that was you or someone in ur cape sniping u other than that gj

Sad that you need mains to compete

U brought 7tanks to a fight where u were up 8 to start off lmfao why even post this? Dont u see the tanks in vid? Goddamn rage is so justin beiber, if u keep bringing mains envy will retaliate and we wont bring 7 gl in future dont get your clan killed again retards.

If we wanted to bring mains we would have triple the opts we had. Dont think you want that. And neither do we, you got rekt without mains you lil sissy ;)

If we wanted to bring mains we would have triple the opts we had. Dont think you want that. And neither do we, you got rekt without mains you lil sissy ;)

Gl on the 25th have your mains ready im done playin nice with u weak ass 2k16 clanners

Gl on the 25th have your mains ready im done playin nice with u weak ass 2k16 clanners

2k16? Yo goofy I've been closing clans since 2007 in the pure scene. And don't worry about the 25th we already know your entire trip will be in random worlds or lobby. Why? Bc you can't and will never be able to compete with rage. Gonna have hassan crying on your ts again "Please guys JUST TRUST ME THIS ONE TIME PLEASE RETURN"