Some 1 Give Hassan a Tissue

Duval

we had zero mains broccoli envy is the only clan to bring mains when losing. i can refer u to a leak that cd posted of pissan saying that also

0 mains?? Ahaha so the 10+ which were sitting outside ragging our members in singles in addy and rune weren't yours? Stfu you broccoli

0 mains?? Ahaha so the 10+ which were sitting outside ragging our members in singles in addy and rune weren't yours? Stfu you broccoli

2eNmFXN.png

So please explain this guy to me you broccoli. his excuse "im in pure gear so its okay" LOOL

or the other cape less main next to me hitting rage members

pipe down ur clan is dead

we had zero mains broccoli envy is the only clan to bring mains when losing. i can refer u to a leak that cd posted of pissan saying that also

btw you were on your addy daddy bigdickduval attacking envy members and i saw several other level 90+ in addy too

in the lpc scene that is main broccoli

btw you were on your addy daddy bigdickduval attacking envy members and i saw several other level 90+ in addy too

in the lpc scene that is main broccoli

wrong tomato i was on bigdickduval sniping the ramon gang 1 tomato in mith with 72 def and the other 8 guys in rune they had. I never once hit a normal pure on my hpc account.