New/Old Rivalries

Vito

@ what about FS vs OP or FS vs UB? Seems OP, UB, FS all three have some beef. 

CD vs Doom = Doom 

Rage vs Envy = Rage

EoP vs cluster124= don't pay much attention to hpc

yes i agree it is between op vs fs vs ub its a 3 way beef between clans who pull 40-50 and doom and cd in my opinion doom will win clanwars but in wild it will be thought knowin cd is fast at returns but gl in rivalry  

wouldnt be surprised if a rivalry started between fs and op the way things are going but not with ub

CD vs Doom = probably cd because they have a lot more momentum

Rage vs Envy = probably rage even though both are ass

OP vs UB = ub obviously

Eop vs Foctality/cluster124 = eop cuhhh

CD vs Doom  CD will win no doubt
Rage vs Envy if CD doesn't interfere, Rage has this
OP vs UB  Olympus's core is very strong, even though UB has the more experienced leadership I think Olympus can win this due to their core unit
Eop vs Foctality/cluster124 EoP is good, but not good enough to take on two allied clans

CD vs Doom - Doom, CD only attempts to compete in F2P wilderness, and completely avoid P2P.

Rage vs Envy - Rage, Envy have numbers but lack quality (like CD)

OP vs UB - UB (experienced HPC clanners)

Eop vs Foctality/cluster124 - EOP (cluster124 seems like a mess)

CD vs Doom = Easy, CD. I try not to be biased, but CD has bullied Doom before, and with Dooms weak leadership and mentality, old conclusions will end up reoccurring. 

Rage vs Envy = Rage, Envy are weak and Hassans leadership will eventually get themselves killed like we have seen so many times before. 

OP vs UB = UB definitely have a good mentality, but i'm not sure that Hanuman can do everything himself. Hanuman is definitely the face and the voice of UB, and he doesn't have the backup he needs to pull higher and win rivalries, so i would go with OP.

Eop vs Foctality/cluster124 = When it comes to wilderness, it would have to be EOP, when it comes to preps Fatality has that 9/10 times. That being said, Fatality are doing better and better, if they keep improving, it might be a different story in the future. 

there are no real rivarlies in hpc, the 2 highest pulling clans bring brown sticky stuff ton of mains and both avoid each other to crash pure clans hence why they are dick riding eachother right now

thats what a loser would say l0l