Goodluck Clans

Pain

tbh I see a lot of you laughing (alright, the video was funny) but this is what every clan hates.

This is just going to bring more mains in the scene and will be fucked up like usual.

yet you go out on your main every weekend and attack pures lol the irony of this post is killing me lmao

and tlp is still closed rofl ur such a bundle of twigs

lmfao a cp member piping up? considering you're in a clan that has been terrible for the 11 years they have been open and hasn't accomplished anything (aside from losing 30+ preps to TLP without winning a single one xd) I would be keeping my mouth shut if i was you l0l

lmfao a cp member piping up? considering you're in a clan that has been terrible for the 11 years they have been open and hasn't accomplished anything (aside from losing 30+ preps to TLP without winning a single one xd) I would be keeping my mouth shut if i was you l0l

big like 

sv n cp are both open

tlp closed

keep dreaming about the past 

tbh I see a lot of you laughing (alright, the video was funny) but this is what every clan hates.

This is just going to bring more mains in the scene and will be fucked up like usual.

you literally hop on a main all the time