exilent client

hotguy

exilent client  

82 members have voted

1. 1. promotes healthy gameplay?

• ye
    • na

Lol ofc it's not healthy gameplay your caller doesn't even need to find good piles he just has to atk someone, say their name and the person appears THROUGH every single other person in the prep as a blue dot, so instead of normal single piling where you are constantly right clicking to find the pile, there is no effort with exilent. It cuts out the time to find piles, meaning you can bang people out marginally quicker, it is nothing to do with skill/tanking/organisation

Lol ofc it's not healthy gameplay your caller doesn't even need to find good piles he just has to atk someone, say their name and the person appears THROUGH every single other person in the prep as a blue dot, so instead of normal single piling where you are constantly right clicking to find the pile, there is no effort with exilent. It cuts out the time to find piles, meaning you can bang people out marginally quicker, it is nothing to do with skill/tanking/organisation

why cry if u can use it weirdo

takes the skill out the game which isn't fun it's like using wall hacks in call of duty

wallhacks etc are not used in them kind of games

i do not see anywhere that states that exilent is not allowed

if it was allowed every1 on cs go would use it trust me

its available to every player and its free you can use it to ur advantage or not its up to u

every1 has the same playground bro its not like its only available for olympus

its available to every player and its free you can use it to ur advantage or not its up to u

cod has had wall hacks? Just search it on yt you'll see? And I'm sure if any1 wanted to they could get them so that point's irrelevant like Just because it's available for free doesn't make it ok

cod has had wall hacks? Just search it on yt you'll see? And I'm sure if any1 wanted to they could get them so that point's irrelevant like Just because it's available for free doesn't make it ok

its available you can use it if you want

i dont need or want it so i dont use it but i also dont cry when other ppl use it since i can use it aswell lul

@ shutup kid u got no fingers irl

toes is all i need vs @

hhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaaahah cry more dumb taig

you gave everyone and their nan automember who just made a 2 second intro (to match cds pul)l before your first 'official trips'.

are you really going to deny that lmfao

we were not open as an lpc back then you moron, we were making the transition to LPC,  every ex olympus member could make an intro, attend 2 trip.

broccoli lmfao

exilent makes the game boring but at the same time every1 likes winning so every1 uses it thats the problem

It is fair game... I don't see what's the big deal. It doesn't help in something more than a 30v30 so its okay lol.

they did single piles from start to finish using exilent lol... how are you supposed to have fun when you are fighting robots

exilent makes the game boring but at the same time every1 likes winning so every1 uses it thats the problem

yes the end goal is winning so you do everything to achieve it why not take advantage of somethimg thats free and helpful

i dont need it tho since im best pker

we were not open as an lpc back then you moron, we were making the transition to LPC,  every ex olympus member could make an intro, attend 2 trip.

broccoli lmfao

every ex olympus member that made a forum account 2 minutes before introing and 1 post count

ok lol

they did single piles from start to finish using exilent lol... how are you supposed to have fun when you are fighting robots

using this lmao, op so good we're being called robots now. OP Most quality clan, best at 30v30s and always good at single piling, since that was all we used to do while rivaling CD all day at corp hill for almost a year.

using this lmao, op so good we're being called robots now. OP Most quality clan, best at 30v30s and always good at single piling, since that was all we used to do while rivaling CD all day at corp hill for almost a year.

You pull 30 every weekend, next joke. You act as if this is acceptable, do you think youre still in HPC lol? its easy to recruit lmfao, but your leadership just is that bad.

You pull 30 every weekend, next joke. You act as if this is acceptable, do you think youre still in HPC lol? its easy to recruit lmfao, but your leadership just is that bad.

Since when is having a unique warring strategy in a scene that isn't used to it, unacceptable? We literally did the same thing that uB did, but they gave us easy piles by always scim pushing, allowing us to pick off people standing on the melee pile. I'd rather be pulling a consistent 40-50 and fighting 4-5 maybe even 6 clans, who fight honorably and away from corp hill, rather than fighting your clan who sits random accounts on the fight in your cape,  even rather than fighting doom/envy who have 10-20 even 30 def accounts. 

Your clan is the reason that my clan does single piles, Thanks for improving our style, we appreciate it.