Retards drop your mains.

Rise Against

you tried to 2v1 us with FS and got completely and utterly SMOKED. then you log mains on to have any type of chance to beat Rage. Here we go again Mpc scene all over Cd cant compete so they bring mains

^^^ praise this that's what they do when Doom smokes them too it's okay we got used to it

Lmfao, @@Duval @@Niblet

CD are always the same, they bring mains, claim there not theres (liths, swag, demi and rolig)

They have kids with 20 def, claim they're strictly 1-4 def and criticize Doom for having 5 kids with 20 def, 3 of which wear robes and 2 that don't out of an active 120 ML. One will prob get kicked, other will wear robes next Saturday.

They lose all the time, have to get mains to help win

This is why they refuse to do CWA fights, cause there mains can't help them

FS are the same, except they do have CWA fights and are actually decent matched. Where as CD get perfected on there atking round. @

Edit: Just laughed at the Rockmen in doom capes, these kids really trying to persuade everyone there ours when we're out P2P pkin..

Lmfao, @@Duval @@Niblet

CD are always the same, they bring mains, claim there not theres (liths, swag, demi and rolig)

They have kids with 20 def, claim they're strictly 1-4 def

They lose all the time, have to get mains to help win

This is why they refuse to do CWA fights, cause there mains can't help them

FS are the same, except they do have CWA fights and are actually decent matched. Where as CD get perfected on there atking round. @

Edit: Just laughed at the Rockmen in doom capes, these kids really trying to persuade everyone there ours when we're out P2P pkin..

You tellem brotha

So why do you bring them? To camp callers (not that it matters, we got 10+ capabel of calling) and soak damage

We dont bring m, were 1-4def so dont use them against rage.

I don't do LPC soz

I'm guessing these topics don't help, it's basically admitting that mains are effecting ur ranks/clan and then u ask for mercy..

I don't do LPC soz

I'm guessing these topics don't help, it's basically admitting that mains are effecting ur ranks/clan and then u ask for mercy..

Doesnt affect brown sticky stuff :/ were used to them by now and know ways to deal with them. Its just sad that some clans need mains :'(

FS mains, deal with it  just like we do.

Oh ya like anyone believes its just Fs mains when you are using the same accounts you used vs us in 2015. :hehehe:

I literally LOL irl @ the kids who thought 1-4 def would last in 2k17.

Clanning is dead guys embrace it and go outside.

okay mr jellyfish off my boy @ before i eat your socks <3 xx

Oh ya like anyone believes its just Fs mains when you are using the same accounts you used vs us in 2015. :hehehe:

okay mr jellyfish off my boy @ before i eat your socks <3 xx

I'm not on your pencil neck critter I'm on the peoplezz who thought it would be main free xx