Doom vs CD rivalry, lets be straight up :)

Papa Bear

116 members have voted

1. 1. Doom Or CD

• Doom Demons :o
    • Critical Damage Black purple MoHawk mother fuckers ;p

considering we closed ur clan twice it isnt a big surprise lol

justin beiber...every clan claim they closed eop when in reality solo k1ng went full broccoli and decided to close the clan by himself.

Eop were pulling 70s and fought fo for #1 at the time of their closure, how does a brown sticky stuff clan like sup who has pulled an average of 30 people for their entire existence close eop LOL?

You wouldnt even touch eop when you were at your peak, because youre 3 tiers below them in terms of wilderness performance & leadership quality.

Btw its weekend soon, what clans cape will you wear this time to fight eop 5v1?

If you even manage to pull over 15 and go out lol....

I stopped reading at the first use of "quality".

Doom will collapse on themselves. CD is just making the process faster.

Their leaders seem to be making poor decisions, which is killing their reputation themselves.

doom main clan confirmed? Already ruined lpc scene pls get ur cancer out of here we tryna have some clean pures action but doom cancer clan ruining it

smh doom ruining the scene with mains now cuz they cant compete

Doom vs Fearless - We broke them. Made them go from 70+ pulls to 30. We got them so shook, they resorted to bringing mains.

Doom vs Cd - It was a clean rivalry for the first 3 weeks before CD realized being up 20 wasn't enough to save them. They're so shook, their only hope in winning is by bringing mains. Hence the "expect 100 mains this weekend ty."

so where are your Saturday topics?

@@Kanicus

You're so justin beiber it's unreal lmfao. I honestly see why Ruin slumped and closed as a pure clan when they had members like you.

Lmfao all he's good for is spamming forums getting postcount

His ingame quality is brown sticky stuff

Sources-Ruin Ranks

This guy:

Doom - inconsistent (but hasn't pulled less than 60 on any given trip since opening & outpulls every clan when it comes to preps)

CD - decent quality (self explanatory banter lmfao)

Should of put a banter tag on this one...

So you are a prep team then lol, doom needs their safe space in clw i see how it is.

I find it funny how you question our quality, When you haven't won a single event since sf closed into you lol.

Not related to the Post,

but Singles, I cannot find one reason why you think that you are a smart guy. Not a single one. All I have seen you post is complete sticky brown stuff you tell others about. 

To be honest mate, you seem depressed.

- 

Come talk to me, www.doom-clan.com/community.

Come on our teamspeak: doom-clan.teamspeak3.com  and say "Hello, I need help." I am sure my friends will be happy to help you solve your problem.