Doom vs CD rivalry, lets be straight up :)

Papa Bear

116 members have voted

1. 1. Doom Or CD

• Doom Demons :o
    • Critical Damage Black purple MoHawk mother fuckers ;p

I like how cd does anything to win but would of been more impressive as pures, they also will be known as a pure clan who can only compete by taking mains to win a rivalry.

Doom known as 1 of the fastest clans to go from LPC->HPC, had like a 37 prep win streak or something? they are respected and known to have a good quality but recently they have been dog brown sticky stuff.

I think cd wins but they also ruined themselves doing it.

Doom has no quality are on a 4-0 clw losing streak. And they pulled 50 this Saturday with no topic up for 3 consecutive weeks. They already lost this rivalry.

I'm curious to who will win the CD vs Doom/Sf +Rage rivalry which will happen soon

CD Pros:

returning

large numbers

Doom Pros:

member quality

proven without mains

CD Cons:

lack of presence in matched play

large main presence

Doom Cons:

extremely questionable leadership decisions in recent history

questionable drive to participate in long term fighting

As far as winning goes I don't consider this a proper rivalry considering the utter shltshow the last time they fought turned into. CD seems to want to 'win' by any means necessary and I don't think they can do it as pures only.

Doom seems to falter in the face of by any means necessary and while I don't consider this a true fault given CD blatantly doesnt care to prove their worth other than through pulls. Promoting someone so unreliable to the second highest rank instantly is a slap in the face to the rest of the core and will hurt short term.

CD Pros:

returning

large numbers

Doom Pros:

member quality

proven without mains

CD Cons:

lack of presence in matched play

large main presence

Doom Cons:

extremely questionable leadership decisions in recent history

questionable drive to participate in long term fighting

As far as winning goes I don't consider this a proper rivalry considering the utter shltshow the last time they fought turned into. CD seems to want to 'win' by any means necessary and I don't think they can do it as pures only.

Doom seems to falter in the face of by any means necessary and while I don't consider this a true fault given CD blatantly doesnt care to prove their worth other than through pulls. Promoting someone so unreliable to the second highest rank instantly is a slap in the face to the rest of the core and will hurt short term.

recent history? really?

@ @Don´ @CD Public Relations  

I haven't seen a main from you for quite a while if I am not mistaken?

Do you have mains or do they take you too seriously when you say you had 100 mains :P

Laughing at them because you troll them too hard?

oh wow i didnt know preps went by rounds? more excuses lmfao thats a new one "5-3 in rounds"

When you're talking about quality it matters lmfao

but of course you're CD so you have no idea what quality is so you probably think in a scenario where a clan wins 2-1 with 2 rounds having 1 person left and the round they lose being perfected, you'd still think the clan that won had better quality lmfao

Your first clan was impact and before doom reopened fs were pulling 70.. So pipe it

you should've at least read my impact intro before commenting on my clanning history and we only pulled 70 for like 2 weekends before getting rid of inactive people and closing the cc/application section because every other clan was pulling 35-40 and weren't giving us action

we aren't retards that need to zerg everything for a chance to win lmfao so pipe down sugartits and worry about your own clan lmfao

you should've at least read my impact intro before commenting on my clanning history and we only pulled 70 for like 2 weekends before getting rid of inactive people and closing the cc/application section because every other clan was pulling 35-40 and weren't giving us action

we aren't retards that need to zerg everything for a chance to win lmfao so pipe down sugartits and worry about your own clan lmfao

Fucking essay, rattled you did a lmao