Which clan has the Most 4ners

TheBean

You do realise I'm foreign to you the same as you are to me? So you are a foreigner in a way yourself lol. Dumb topic by a dumb person.

he clearly indicated his reference point rofl maybe try comprehending the topic before you jump to conclusions and call someone dumb (i understand you might have trouble reading in english due to your foreignness) 

Your geographical or economical knowledge is equal to to that of a 6th grader in Europe. Dude you probably think the earth is flat LOL

why would i need geographical or economical knowledge to know your country is 3rd world. you lost cold war get over it

over here in the real world we dont have latvian studies 101 so please excuse my ignorance

why would i need geographical or economical knowledge to know your country is 3rd world. you lost cold war get over it

over here in the real world we dont have latvian studies 101 so please excuse my ignorance

We never fought in the cold war? huh.. Lmao if I wanted to kill myself I would jump from your ego to your IQ.

It's funny you flame foreign people while 1/4 of your clan is Finnish.

And you fail to understand how important it is to have different nations around the globe and uphold different unique traditions and values that have been there for thousands of years :) Which kind of make you look like a sad ignorant loathsome small-minded repulsive polisson.

We never fought in the cold war? huh.. Lmao if I wanted to kill myself I would jump from your ego to your IQ.

It's funny you flame foreign people while 1/4 of your clan is Finnish.

And you fail to understand how important it is to have different nations around the globe and uphold different unique traditions and values that have been there for thousands of years :) Which kind of make you look like a sad ignorant loathsome small-minded repulsive polisson.

buddy theres no need to get suicidal over living in a 3rd world country. ya life can suck there at times but look for the little things to make you happy :)

buddy theres no need to get suicidal over living in a 3rd world country. ya life can suck there at times but look for the little things to make you happy :)

I'm terribly sorry, but autism is not a language I speak. Please repeat what you've just said but this time try and break the social barrier.

I'm terribly sorry, but autism is not a language I speak. Please repeat what you've just said but this time try and break the social barrier.

idk man you brought up killing yourself for no reason? im saying ya life sucks where you live but im sure it cant be suicidal bad :/ maybe im wrong?