Thursday: P2P Midweek Defeating Misfits

إيزيس سيئة

fulap.gif

tob7Oqs.png

(ignore channel name)

http://eop-rs.org/community/index.php?/topic/95630- day #4 

asked misfits for a 20v20 pkri, fought for a bit at ca trees until we ended clearing them to the ditch, they went back to claim some sort of fake win (lol). after this we rematched misfits south of corp was a pretty quick fight ngl, we took ending and left. misfits ended their trip, we decided to continue ours having over 40 people on teamspeak.  

Thanks for the fights. xd

yGeF49d.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIZZ3HomRaQ&feature=youtu.be

Jordai

GetGoodSon

dleXvJj.png

45XIJzP.png

77IwGQG.png

bH00ChP.png

misfits won the first fight, u guys dominated second one, a spam at CA when the fight is at fog?

watch misfits POV when you had 19 in game and got cleared and tell me i'm wrong.

yea we had returners coming from ca to fog and u guys teled heh

0 on cape counter boss, they might have been returning but we weren't waiting around for a full regroup haha. it was good fights tho for sure and fun action

ah yes there was people south heh ppl coming from lumbyard and ca and u guys tele heh hoh huh

Yeah Misifts cleared you in the first fight. You guys returned after getting cleared.

The second fight, you guys won that for sure. We weren't matched anymore

Ty for action

Not sure why u guys dipped when we were north west kinda curious why u didnt wana continue the fight when we had 10+ ingame just north west of u lol

0 on cape counter boss, they might have been returning but we weren't waiting around for a full regroup haha. it was good fights tho for sure and fun action

as i said before, why dip when our group was north west?

ppl legit dipped north west in the video and u guys decided to go south and tele?

Not sure why u guys dipped when we were north west kinda curious why u didnt wana continue the fight when we had 10+ ingame just north west of u lol

as i said before, why dip when our group was north west?

ppl legit dipped north west in the video and u guys decided to go south and tele?

we chased the last 2 down both tele'd one died.. if we knew you were there we would have kept pressing, it was a fun return fight, we just didn't see anymore so we left.

Not sure why misfits are claiming any wins when the logs show b-ryan stating they have only 20 and we have pictures of 30+ ending and 40+ in the teamspeak channels

lol. thanks for the action regardless.