You just got both your clans killed

Flurky

suprise! :

cut out the bit where you both rushed us at the exact same time  and us clearing the fuck out of bt and its a 7 minute video of a 30 second fight, you literally SLOWED down the video to make it longer, lmfao kys. I speed my videos up x2 and they're longer than you 60% slowed down video lmao lmao pop winner execution loser 

cut out the bit where you both rushed us at the exact same time  and us clearing the fuck out of bt and its a 7 minute video of a 30 second fight, you literally SLOWED down the video to make it longer, lmfao kys. I speed my videos up x2 and they're longer than you 60% slowed down video lmao lmao pop winner execution loser 

LMFAO  i cut out the parts where there was nothing to see  aka standing falled in thats it m8... .  i didnt slow down anything as a real editor would see this. ( if it would be slown down why the fuck does it still have the samemovents? )   your just fucking mad cuz POP apperently doesnt rule the wilderness....  its that simple.  take the L m8...

LOL you got dicked bro, BT ran singles we cleared you then BT see it in the vid later :)

You will close yourself after your ranks get bored, create drama and keep gettin the D from EX

singles ur a smart guy... know ur fucking place cant wait for operation impalement 

Also go to the point where we cleared you 1v1 then turned around and finnished off BT. BTW that's the time you are talking about you just twist the words making it sound like your clan is good but you got dicked.