throwback. doom still dead

Tannie

Doom is made up of xl/sf/rejects. Lol

Varrock Square Gypsy, on 11 Apr 2017 - 8:09 PM, said:

Hey, Nice to meet you too. I see how you compared xl and sf together. You did not stop there, you further said they were rejects.

If u talk bad about sf even once more, I will look for you, find who you are and I will do some pretty bad things to you.

Now, I am not so hard to people who do not even have a real identity. But comparing sf with xl is the worst thing you can say. I do not talk brown sticky stuff about your clan.

Don't, i mean it, Don't fucking talk brown sticky stuff about my clan.

If you need further assistance, come on sf.ts3dns.com. If you see Bendy on, just disconnect. I don't want him to do nasty things to your privates.

But anyway if you really think you are a tough guy. You are welcome to come and see the result. 

Once again, don't talk bad things about my clan. you piece of brown sticky stuff.

-

Not a very nice guy atm.

Hey, Nice to meet you too. I see how you compared xl and sf together. You did not stop there, you further said they were rejects.

If u talk bad about sf even once more, I will look for you, find who you are and I will do some pretty bad things to you.

Now, I am not so hard to people who do not even have a real identity. But comparing sf with xl is the worst thing you can say. I do not talk brown sticky stuff about your clan.

Don't, i mean it, Don't fucking talk brown sticky stuff about my clan.

If you need further assistance, come on sf.ts3dns.com. If you see Bendy on, just disconnect. I don't want him to do nasty things to your privates.

But anyway if you really think you are a tough guy. You are welcome to come and see the result.

Once again, don't talk bad things about my clan. you piece of brown sticky stuff.

-

Not a very nice guy atm.

shutup broccoli