Olympus Defeats Doom [2-1] [P2P Prep]

Broxxx

EOP did a LPC prep today, SUP is a LPC and since when can you be retired in 2 clans LMFAO 

It literally does not change the fact that you lost, we don't cry about other clans bringing invites, why is your clan? Instead of crying about invites why don't you work on reasons why YOUR clan lost..? 

I can think of plenty

• You guys clump
  • Half of your clan can't tank for their lives
  • None of you guys got on pile
  • For some reason on the PKRI round you decided to go south-west and get half your clan clumped/killed.

But no man, i'm sure that our 2 invites really changed the entire outcome of those rounds!!!!

It literally does not change the fact that you lost, we don't cry about other clans bringing invites, why is your clan? Instead of crying about invites why don't you work on reasons why YOUR clan lost..? 

I can think of plenty

• You guys clump
  • Half of your clan can't tank for their lives
  • None of you guys got on pile
  • For some reason on the PKRI round you decided to go south-west and get half your clan clumped/killed.

But no man, i'm sure that our 2 invites really changed the entire outcome of those rounds!!!!

You first point was they weren't LPC now you re-direct from your statement and move back to "doesnt not change the fact you lost." Please pick one and roll w/it 

You first point was they weren't LPC now you re-direct from your statement and move back to "doesnt not change the fact you lost." Please pick one and roll w/it 

I can pick either one, because you lost either way, with or without our 2 invites, you wouldn't have done any better seeing as we didn't drop below 15-20 in round 1/PKRI. It's okay to lose P2P man, I get that you think you're the best at it.