ok misfits...

Inners Only

lol misfits wont f2p prep doom haha

Maybe cause they don't do F2P you moron.

Everyone knows you canceled P2P preps 3x+ already because you guys are will lose.

Doom is dead, stick to prepping low tier clans because im telling you you'll lose to all the other clans especially the ones that just moved down from HPC

If so,.......... why did you cancel 3 preps against us?

According to your logic we suck so there is no harm in prepping a bad 1server clan :^)

We didn't cancel, you can look at your justin beiber topic to verify that your rank didn't want to reschedule a prep that I set-up a day prior.

He then tried to claim your entire clan booked off holidays within the <24 hours that the prep was set.

I think at this point half of our rank team really can't be fucked dealing with you anymore because you're the only clan that gives us issues with settings up events.

We didn't cancel, you can look at your justin beiber topic to verify that your rank didn't want to reschedule a prep that I set-up a day prior.

He then tried to claim your entire clan booked off holidays within the <24 hours that the prep was set.

I think at this point half of our rank team really can't be fucked dealing with you anymore because you're the only clan that gives us issues with settings up events.

You cancelled 3 times friend. We should do atleast 2-3 before you close :(

You cancelled 3 times friend. We should do atleast 2-3 before you close :(

Rescheduled, Although it seems English must not be your native language if you don't understand the difference. Question is will you do a f2p prep before you close lmao

your prep record vs fs suggests otherwise too even though u coconut heads try claim u killed them lmfao

vs EOP*

The times that FS weren't feeding off EoP they were getting railed severely.

Rescheduled, Although it seems English must not be your native language if you don't understand the difference. Question is will you do a f2p prep before you close lmao

vs EOP*

The times that FS weren't feeding off EoP they were getting railed severely.

Yes we have one vs aao.

You still haven't explained why you cancelled 3 preps. I'm waiting :(

It's going to be misfits vs doom. I won't bring Fs because they seem to always kill you in clw

Btw you're right. I speak spanish, english and little portuguese ;)

Yes we have one vs aao.

You still haven't explained why you cancelled 3 preps. I'm waiting :(

It's going to be misfits vs doom. I won't bring Fs because they seem to always kill you in clw

Btw you're right. I speak spanish, english and little portuguese ;)

I never cancelled 3 preps, we offered a reschedule and you guys declined and then said you weren't going to give us events, as shown in the logs :^)