Fi Still Boycotting the Brew

Ari

Why are you so worried about a clan that doesn't use this site lol? Since when does a clan have to?

idk it doesn't worry me as much as it bothers me, the more active sharkbrew is -> the more active pure community is -> the more relevent our scene stays, think about it, zerk scene used to be very popular till their community sites died

It is. Slushpuppy Always defended EOP. And don`t you remember when sharkbrew was doing really bad cause of RSW and Slush and EOP were working together to keep the website alive... lmfao

Doom made sharkbrew more alive again. Did i forget to say that ur (ex) clan Doom smoked EOP( i mean eruption of fearless) in a 70 vs 70. I think you should apply back.

Actually we didn't work together we didn't really do anything ur site died out and u guys came back to sharbrew and @@Ari wouldn't wanna rejoin doom lol btw ur 3-1 against us in preps kyp

Actually we didn't work together we didn't really do anything ur site died out and u guys came back to sharbrew and @@Ari wouldn't wanna rejoin doom lol btw ur 3-1 against us in preps kyp

You don`t know half of it, cause you weren`t involved nor relevant at that time(compared to now).

Good you guys went 3-1, I only can blame control pker for their losses l0l, since Doom smoked EOP( i mean eruption of fearless in a 70 vs 70).

You don`t know half of it, cause you weren`t involved nor relevant at that time(compared to now).

Good you guys went 3-1, I only can blame control pker for their losses l0l, since Doom smoked EOP( i mean eruption of fearless in a 70 vs 70).

i was there since the beginning and u cant blame control pker loool its just u guys are trash and in that 70v70 we were low lvls no pray now we all got pray and u never won a prep since btw rsw ded and doom ded l00000l 

idk it doesn't worry me as much as it bothers me, the more active sharkbrew is -> the more active pure community is -> the more relevent our scene stays, think about it, zerk scene used to be very popular till their community sites died

if it doesn't worry you much then why make this topic?

It is. Slushpuppy Always defended EOP. And don`t you remember when sharkbrew was doing really bad cause of RSW and Slush and EOP were working together to keep the website alive... lmfao

Doom made sharkbrew more alive again. Did i forget to say that ur (ex) clan Doom smoked EOP( i mean eruption of fearless) in a 70 vs 70. I think you should apply back.

Sharkbrew was thriving without doom, the only reason they're back is because their terrible attempt at a competitor site failed, which consisted of mostly Fi/Doom so naturally it was dead.

Sharkbrew was thriving without doom, the only reason they're back is because their terrible attempt at a competitor site failed, which consisted of mostly Fi/Doom so naturally it was dead.

like 90% of doom used both sites, it was only a few of the ranks that stopped posting on SB.

lol kiss the ring loser kyp

judging from your responses, I think it's just you that has no idea what you're talking about.

There wasn't some coalition with EoP to survive rsw, it was a retardedly thought out site which we don't give two flying fucks about, irrelevant community being led by incompetent people, was pretty obvious how it was going to turn out. 

Fi chooses not to come on these forums because everytime they do, they cry about the banter they receive from EoP and other clans, some individuals just need a safe space and we're not going to provide that them here by banning others.