Supremacy Saturday LPC Opening Trip ft Rage, IR, OP

Hebi

You literally just wrote a topic about how we crashed nearly every single one of your fights (which will continue to happen btw bc u fucking suck and cant do anything about it) and then claim that even after we move to LPC we still bring mains. We pulled 85 pures today with not a single main in our fall in, you are a pathetic excuse for a clan lmfao. 

OT: get bullied lmao

3088b6514ad1c7a9b5232531eb7d0b5a.gif

eop mains cc LOL 

retards are gonna broccoli I guess

You literally just wrote a topic about how we crashed nearly every single one of your fights (which will continue to happen btw bc u fucking suck and cant do anything about it) and then claim that even after we move to LPC we still bring mains. We pulled 85 pures today with not a single main in our fall in, you are a pathetic excuse for a clan lmfao. 

OT: get bullied lmao

you had a main cc lmfao and you literally did nothing but hit a clan for 2 seconds while we fought for ages lmfao. Feels bad to not fight clans with the same opts because you suck em off l0l

supremacy still using that poor old excuse zZz

btw why does every1 in sup hate u, i was looking at ur ts chat and in game today u get flamed by every1 l0l

Sorry u must have been looking at eops ts, also unlike you, i dont seek for someone to respect me or love me on a videogame u freak