Clarification

Tannie

Legit the only time I'll agree with a brown sticky stuffter in envy. @@Tannie you're the cancerous cell that needs to be removed from sb and pure clanning. @@Kim remove this broccoli

The members who wished to pursue pure clanning have joined EOP including myself. The members that does not wish to join any other pure clans will go back to their roots and pk in f2p on whatever they like.

There seems to be a misunderstanding about 'me' promoting mains when i made a topic about that gif. 

My intention was to banter doom on how does a dead 308 snipe team pulls that much even when no1 is leading them. I myself was at EOP's trip. 

- EOP has no association with those 'so called raggers'

mfw my comment didn't process

Its not a threatening topic. It'll stay up but it'll make great use of banter, if and when eop & tannie get associated to this mess.

Funny that our exact loc was being shared between CD, EOP and your raggers (although your raggers don't seem to be able to afford P2P lmfao, cbf posting like 10-20 pictures of our exact loc being posted as soon as we made a call) and only snipe doom:

3bace9af9e6fe7ee7112ca6d9ba7008d.png

c028997b77441e4d52fade53cb6479c5.png

ec31762ea0adf72d122b7377b6f07732.png

You are not getting promo stop trying so hard lmao

Yes haha but u are not getting promo just stop trying so hard pls lol <:

I'm too busy IRL to even care/try to get a promo, but if you think presing ctrl + shift + c is trying hard then you must really be irrelevant in your clan lol

I'm too busy IRL to even care/try to get a promo, but if you think presing ctrl + shift + c is trying hard then you must really be irrelevant in your clan lol

just stop makes u look so dumb lmao. You are not getting promo just face it lol.

haha lol i got u mad :D no promo for u hahaha focus on irl cus cant get rank in clan hah pm me to spy

I was focusing on IRL when I get promoted to elite lol shame u got 5k pc in eop but you're still member probably because you have a low IQ :^)

I was focusing on IRL when I get promoted to elite lol shame u got 5k pc in eop but you're still member probably because you have a low IQ :^)

yea fuck me lol :[ lol no promo for you haha stop tryhard query me on irc to leak locations ty :P

So no matter what, whenever there are mains it's EoP? Smh the ignorance here is the real cancer of the community

They focus every clan except, eop in before you spam some pictures next weekend of when "your" being hit by them.

Funny that our exact loc was being shared between CD, EOP and your raggers (although your raggers don't seem to be able to afford P2P lmfao, cbf posting like 10-20 pictures of our exact loc being posted as soon as we made a call) and only snipe doom:

3bace9af9e6fe7ee7112ca6d9ba7008d.png

c028997b77441e4d52fade53cb6479c5.png

ec31762ea0adf72d122b7377b6f07732.png

you talk alot of brown sticky stuff to alot of people and you're surprised when these people you've talked brown sticky stuff to retaliate? lol..

if they're kicked from the cc they'll just go back to the cc they were all using before that. 1 person cant stop the actions of 30+ w308 pkers so you may as well either deal with it or suck your thumb harder and close.

Legit the only time I'll agree with a brown sticky stuffter in envy. @@Tannie you're the cancerous cell that needs to be removed from sb and pure clanning. @@Kim remove this broccoli

its people like you. when im here trying to help. and you're still talking brown sticky stuff. When the tanks start to hit ur clan, yeah u gonna blame me again l0

in what way was CD part of this lmfao