Rage vs Olympus F2P Prep [2-1]

pam

Yes cause u can tell how much someone wil make in 30 years lmfao, I'll be making twice his salary by his age while I make jewduval my own personal valet. Don't ever quote me again without my permission you filthy swine.

Btw invictsht closed l000l

I doubt managers at mc donalds make twice the amount of a medical lab scientist.

Yes cause u can tell how much someone wil make in 30 years lmfao, I'll be making twice his salary by his age while I make jewduval my own personal valet. Don't ever quote me again without my permission you filthy swine.

Btw invictsht closed l000l

Lmfao I hate to break it to you, but a manager of Taco Bell doesn't make as much as you think

#brokeboyz living in section 8 l0l

Lmfao I hate to break it to you, but a manager of Taco Bell doesn't make as much as you think

#brokeboyz living in section 8 l0l

You said taco bell I said mc donalds lmao we both wrong he works at arbys the 5 stars of the fast food service!

I doubt managers at mc donalds make twice the amount of a medical lab assistant.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL Medical lab assistant, sounds like someone that tried to get into medicine but failed and now spending the rest of their bitch ass life as a helper. Meanwhile im studying maths at a top 20 university with multiple internships secured in places so far above your league, not even your jewish nose can smell.

Kyp f aggot lmfao

Lmfao every where I post on SB you quote me, so easy to trigger HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Invictsht closed

Bruh you're the one double postIng writing long ass essays that nobody cares about. You're clearly the one triggered lmfao go make me a sandwhich you rat.

Bruh you're the one double postIng writing long ass essays that nobody cares about. You're clearly the one triggered lmfao go make me a sandwhich you rat.

Lmfao if you think 5 lines of text is an essay. Don't blame you, must suck being a highschool drop out with the mental stamina of a bag of potatoes. Invictsht closed L0000000000L

LOOOOOOOOOOOL Medical lab assistant, sounds like someone that tried to get into medicine but failed and now spending the rest of their bitch ass life as a helper. Meanwhile im studying maths at a top 20 university with multiple internships secured in places so far above your league, not even your jewish nose can smell.

Kyp f aggot lmfao

You will spend the next 10 years earning brown sticky stuff money being a slave in hopes one day you'll become a professor and scrap through to make 10 year which from that point in time you'll make okay money.

Studying at a top Uni with a brown sticky stuff internship isn't impressive.

Kyp f aggot lmfao

U are too full of urself. No one cares dude. In my eyes u seem like a big nobody. Who cares about being in some high class university if u lack of social qualitys and are Just some unliked brown sticky stuffbag.

You will spend the next 10 years earning brown sticky stuff money being a slave in hopes one day you'll become a professor and scrap through to make 10 year which from that point in time you'll make okay money.

Studying at a top Uni with a brown sticky stuff internship isn't impressive.

easily the dumbest most ignorant post ive read on SB so far, holy brown sticky stuff youre clueless af. Also mfw if you think an internship at one of the' big 4' is brown sticky stuff. Deluded broccoli doesnt know wtf hes talking about.

U are too full of urself. No one cares dude. In my eyes u seem like a big nobody. Who cares about being in some high class university if u lack of social qualitys and are Just some unliked brown sticky stuffbag.

l2read you fucking.moron..jewduval and his butttbuddy saucey started comparing irl and started boasting how much cars he has before I kyped him. 'No one cares' yet you respond with a paragraph. Sit the fuck down

easily the dumbest most ignorant post ive read on SB so far, holy brown sticky stuff youre clueless af. Also mfw if you think an internship at one of the' big 4' is brown sticky stuff. Deluded broccoli doesnt know wtf hes talking about.

You should read your own posts then you would realize who is ignorant and cauliflower lol.

Flexing about Irl on a Runescape clan discussion board about how good you are, "the big 4" yeah nice man I'm sure you're head is that hunted already they're just throwing offers on the table like you're something big lol.

You'll finish your masters/degree or whatever it is and more than likely work a mundane job which you won't even enjoy, but hey gotta look good on a forum in the meantime right!

l2read you fucking.moron..jewduval and his butttbuddy saucey started comparing irl and started boasting how much cars he has before I kyped him. 'No one cares' yet you respond with a paragraph. Sit the fuck down

I hardly even know Duval, I just know he's not a spastic like you clearly are. Pls go back in ur hole mr subway sandwhich artist