Friday #2: Humiliating Fatality - P2P Friday Pkri

17_

QsYfRBc.png

IqdSSvC.gif

After fataltys expected loss vs #6 clan doom they tried to redeem the clan by going out p2p pking. Multiple leaks notified us from within and that was that. 1 mass poke was all it took initially, rushing them up 20 at corp hill and seeing them mass tele/die lmao. They got a re-group for over 30 minutes, kicking and banning someone in the process saying he was one of our leaks LOL. They finally came back and telied to CA and the real fight began. They fought evenly with us for about 20 seconds before our flawless calling swept them up good and ended them, once again.

As usual, Fatality played the innocent card and claimed eop had mains just because they got destroyed, however it was the opposite. Here is pictures of Fatality mains at the fight:

2a36e45e736068660e2c4d20a3578d22.png

nTDlInK.png

D6900AR.png

MsMrdrv.png

CcMjHPE.png

52e4a07db3.jpg

294782528f.jpg

rno5NhL.png

eiO5ZGe.png

rno5NhL.png

i9ZkbP7.png

WfHtjfb.png

n0zQV6X.png

W6tk6Gl.png

DV0UAu8.png

Damn Fatality banned someone??? i didn't see anyone get banned l0l the propaganda damn.. Also why did you guys end so quickly..? You went out for 2 minutes and had to masspoke for it damn.. lmao.

Also got fucked before u called mains/one itemers 

fatality got fucking smoked lmaoooooo

Damn Fatality banned someone??? i didn't see anyone get banned l0l the propaganda damn.. Also why did you guys end so quickly..? You went out for 2 minutes and had to masspoke for it damn.. lmao.

Not a single one itemer or main. Good try tho, however:

2a36e45e736068660e2c4d20a3578d22.png

disgusting.

52e4a07db3.jpg

294782528f.jpg

FATALITY IS A MAIN CLAN LOL

nTDlInK.png

D6900AR.png

MsMrdrv.png

CcMjHPE.png

52e4a07db3.jpg

294782528f.jpg

Ye bro?

lmao what u mean nigga we pked for almost 3hrs so many clans just afraid to fight us even aao were gna get in sup capes and fight us f2p but they decided to end instead L00000L wanna p2p prep btw?

we were smoking clans in f2p for 2 hours before we cleared you.

sick intel though

We were pking for 2~ hours in F2P and had a P2P pkri before you came out, but imagine one mass poke got us 40~ men to kill your clan in 2 minutes

You lost with mains & you banned some random member, feels bad to be Fatality.