Why?

D o n

Cwa teams?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Should pure clanning have cwa teams like the main scene??

the root of all CWA problems right now is people would rather just prep the worse clans over and over again instead of actually taking a risk vs a good clan and trying to improve their game. There are some clans that have been open for a very long time now and I have prepped them maybe 2 or 3 times. Every time we ask for a prep they say they will get back to us or they already have events set up when it's like inners or some brown sticky stuff. It's weird.

To become good you have to be ready to accept losses but some people would just rather do anything to avoid that.

I understand it in a way but at the same time they are never going to get better than they are now. (which is not very good to begin with)

whats happening with fi then l0l? they have been prepping a bunch of clans but we are yet to see any improvement over a solid 2 years.

whats happening with fi then l0l? they have been prepping a bunch of clans but we are yet to see any improvement over a solid 2 years.

If you think fi hasn't improved even a little bit from last summer til now you're jus being extremely biased but everyone is towards us anyways.

I'm not insinuating we're anywhere near the top because I'm realistic but you gotta respect the effort

Clans like Op don't understand cwa is practise so they avoid all the good clans and try pad their record (even tho it's awfu abyway) and they stay terrible quality because of it. Point is clans avoid too much if they don't fight clan vs clan I doubt they'll fight team vs clan

yea i killed ruin was ez

Pure clanning don't have cwa teams like main clanning do?

I think cwa teams help new people in the community to get better at warring and just brings more action to the table

What do y'all think ?

cwa teams aren't ment for new people atleast the ones I've been in it's for the best warrers in the community I've been in most of the top main cwa teams and if you got 1 hit/didn't clump or did something cauliflower there was a big chance you would be kicked but I guess there could be less strict/lower tier teams made for the pures I've thought about making one

If you think fi hasn't improved even a little bit from last summer til now you're jus being extremely biased but everyone is towards us anyways.

I'm not insinuating we're anywhere near the top because I'm realistic but you gotta respect the effort

:hehehe: