Supremacy Fuckfest ft. Doom, Apex, IR, Ub & aao

Kim

EWDH7I3.jpg

KX30XPP.png

Expecting some action from aao today Supremcy went out with 38 Strong Tiger later peaking at 41 ready to kill some lions. Spoiler alert we had to chase these morons down just for a fight that didn't last more then 10 seconds.

MOJknd7.png

Noels POV

gYweZcy.png

3j6XRvd.png

Heard aao was fighting someone north of ca so we made our way there, luckily for them we ended up running into unbreakable who put up a much better fight.

gYweZcy.png

U0TbOAU.pngg4Hqz6D.png

After a quick supply run we rushed apex who was sitting north of ca who put up a fight before teleporting out. IR tried to rush what was left but only came bearing gifts as they died south of the pond. We dipped out before the whole pure community came.

gYweZcy.png

PqNVrh7.png

After a quick bank we re-rushed the fight that was now at sperm killing anyone and everything that were in clumps.

gYweZcy.png

YVJ2QFE.png

Causally checking fog we run into our old buddy's over in demon land for a quick fight before dipping out knowing everyone and their mothers would came to crash the fight.

gYweZcy.png

Xbn3NHr.png

The long awaited fight vs aao became true for a short period of time as we rushed them at dwarfs pushing them down to boneyard where they later teleported away.

gYweZcy.png

U0TbOAU.pngYVJ2QFE.png

Our intel told us that apex were sucking each others dicks in singles at sough east graves so we hoped to them to get our dicks sucked, but they wanted us to pound them hard and hard we did. Doom also wanted to get pounded so they rushed in pants down and bending over, apex dipped wiping the cum off their faces and we focused on doom.

gYweZcy.png

3j6XRvd.png

We heard there was a cluster north of fally in a pvp, so we made our way there hopping in on the east side and gwasing eop before they made it into singles.

gYweZcy.png

0MDFpCv.png

HOfry2B.png?1

UBoglrf.png

BOJfDE9.png

GjAgicZ.png?1

yIXgCA4.png6JrmxL2.png

2CYmAm3.png

lFqo6XP.png

Payment is provided by me through our sponsors. The signature, I rather not say who so you won't harass them. 

harass ? , well you're supposed to follow your own rules, so pay up and give me my signature. You can query Milzan on irc when u got gp rdy to pay

harass ? , well you're supposed to follow your own rules, so pay up and give me my signature. You can query Milzan on irc when u got gp rdy to pay

As you stated, I have to follow my own rules and make sure everything is in order. You have to wait later today or tomorrow. Thank you. 

Our intel told us that apex were sucking each others dicks in singles at sough east graves so we hoped to them to get our dicks sucked, but they wanted us to pound them hard and hard we did. Doom also wanted to get pounded so they rushed in pants down and bending over, apex dipped wiping the cum off their faces and we focused on doom.

Boomerang cumshot? Fucking apex in the ass but they end up running while wiping cum off their face?

whoever writes these topics has some serious anger issues and is insecure about not having a....@@Kim LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO