Can any clan compete with EoP?

auwi

Eh

Just give FOE some time. Id say you'll go back to losing vs us eventually. Believe lot of our members (including leadership) is still adjusting to 1 def.

Just enjoy the buzz of having a clan close into ya and experiencing a newer era of pure clans.

Personally I'd like to see a 100 vs 100 full out in like a monthish.

FOE has never lost one...and EOP has never won a full out. Would be interesting to see.

I'm sorry what? "FOE are adjusting to 1 defence"?? FOE are widely known for having the most 1 Defence out of everyone, and bragging about it while every other clan (including EOP) had a majority 30-39 defence accounts. If anything, FOE's experienced 1 Defence warrers were destroyed by EOP's inexperienced 1 Defence warrers. I'm sorry but you sir, are an tomato so please stay in FOE. 

i'll be back soon

Why did you get disrespect by your warlord

You can't beat supremacy what are you talking about.

Supremacy are currently bringing mains, pulling 35 to trips and in a heated rivalry with AAO. Shut up lol being foreign doesn't give you an excuse to be cauliflower

Oh, I sincerely apologize for my inaccurate statement.

EOP has won one full out against a clan that has more history with f2p than p2p.

How long has EOP been open? I don't mean the current version, I mean overall.

Not that it really matters. Its just a matter of time before EOP hits another slump and starts padding their numbers with mains again. Its been a constant repetitive cycle with y'all.

Oh, I sincerely apologize for my inaccurate statement.

EOP has won one full out against a clan that has more history with f2p than p2p.

How long has EOP been open? I don't mean the current version, I mean overall.

Not that it really matters. Its just a matter of time before EOP hits another slump and starts padding their numbers with mains again. Its been a constant repetitive cycle with y'all.

help i got alzheimer's

Implying that EOP isnt adjusting to 1 def just like FO lmfao..if anything it should be easier for FO since your clan is full of 1 def brids so nice excuse there m8.

FS didnt close into EOP, handful did decide to join & most were already EOP to begin with so again... nice excuse.. EOP was beating you long before FS closed LOL.

Your clan declined our fullout declaration, so theres that.

Finally...EOP never winning a fullout is also BS...

Try again m9

foe has like 3-4 good brids, the best brids are all clanless

i think you guys should beat rage f2p and prep ub both server before claiming #1 clw tho

Eh

Just give FOE some time. Id say you'll go back to losing vs us eventually. Believe lot of our members (including leadership) is still adjusting to 1 def.

Just enjoy the buzz of having a clan close into ya and experiencing a newer era of pure clans.

Personally I'd like to see a 100 vs 100 full out in like a monthish.

FOE has never lost one...and EOP has never won a full out. Would be interesting to see.

We offered u a full out on ur anniversary Sunday and u declined. We call the shots now :)

foe has like 3-4 good brids, the best brids are all clanless

i think you guys should beat rage f2p and prep ub both server before claiming #1 clw tho

Rage cant beat EOP in anything over 20-30 anyway, they won a random 30min prep that was lead by JoJo.

Idc how many good brids FO has, my point still remains same lol.

In last 2 preps EoP beat UB in P2P just before they decided to move down to LPC scene & they beat UB in F2P like last week?

Obv theres more preps to come, i personally dont even care because overall EOP is #1 pure clan atm because wilderness is what actually defines clan's strength etc... Any clan can win a few random low opt F2P preps here & there lol.

lots of paragraphs with excuses from a clan that supposedly thinks they're the best

?

• We made you wear same team capes with supremacy when you were hpc
  • Made you move down to lpc when ur pulls went from 55 to 20's
  • Never lost a prep against you
  • we beat u in a pkri down 10

stop piping up again lmf

Rage cant beat EOP in anything over 20-30 anyway, they won a random 30min prep that was lead by JoJo.

Idc how many good brids FO has, my point still remains same lol.

In last 2 preps EoP beat UB in P2P just before they decided to move down to LPC scene & they beat UB in F2P like last week?

Obv theres more preps to come, i personally dont even care because overall EOP is #1 pure clan atm because wilderness is what actually defines clan's strength etc... Any clan can win a few random low opt F2P preps here & there lol.

Why you Always lying lmfao. 90% of your staff was there including your warlord. And it was basically a 40v40 not 20-30 hahaha. Rage NUMBER 1