Can any clan compete with EoP?

auwi

#1 in Wildy #1 in Clan Wars, does any clan come close to competing with EoP? Foe had a good chance but they proved this week that they are no where near close to the quality EoP has.

Discuss.

btw. EOP on my chest

kmjeFTX.png

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/32764-rage-vs-eruption-of-pures-f2p-prep-2-1/page-9&do=findComment&comment=937368

^hope that helps answer your question

I mean FO had signups last weekend & it was their opening trip yet they still managed to lose to EOP.

On the other hand EOP had a regular weekend with no hype & also beat FO in high opts preps in BOTH servers this week (which was FO's chance to redeem themselves).

I dont see any other clan capable of beating EOP as no1 even really pulls close enough to try. CD used to pull near EOPs opts, but from what i've seen of EOP vs CD fights so far then i think its safe to say that they too, would lose easily.

> F2P & P2P wildy is easily EOPs & if they put enough effort in it then they can also become/remain #1 matched in clan wars.

The thing is that EOP doesnt really give a fuck about CLW which is why they prep A LOT less than other clans (+ starving EOP in hpc for months) yet their quality still remains on par with the top matched clans who are prepping 3 times a week & think CLW is more important than wilderness LOL.

Tldr; Its a NO for now.

Eh

Just give FOE some time. Id say you'll go back to losing vs us eventually. Believe lot of our members (including leadership) is still adjusting to 1 def.

Just enjoy the buzz of having a clan close into ya and experiencing a newer era of pure clans.

Personally I'd like to see a 100 vs 100 full out in like a monthish.

FOE has never lost one...and EOP has never won a full out. Would be interesting to see.

Eh

Just give FOE some time. Id say you'll go back to losing vs us eventually. Believe lot of our members (including leadership) is still adjusting to 1 def.

Just enjoy the buzz of having a clan close into ya and experiencing a newer era of pure clans.

FOE has never lost one...and EOP has never won a full out. Would be interesting to see.

? lmfao

Eh

Let me help u out lmao 

Eh

Implying that EOP isnt adjusting to 1 def just like FO lmfao..if anything it should be easier for FO since your clan is full of 1 def brids so nice excuse there m8.

FS didnt close into EOP, handful did decide to join & most were already EOP to begin with so again... nice excuse.. EOP was beating you long before FS closed LOL.

Your clan declined our fullout declaration, so theres that.

Finally...EOP never winning a fullout is also BS...

Try again m9