Top 3 Clans Currently In P2P Vote

Brandon

Who is #1 p2p #2 #3  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is #1 P2P

2. 2. Who Is #2 P2P

3. 3. Who is #3 P2P

60 v 60 f2p, 40 v 40 p2p, cleared 70 v 70 x5 on weekends, hold this L dumb fo reject lmfao

EoP is obviously #1.

Cmon dude ur guna trigger him and his 130 subs lmao. Mfw kid said u asked for video tips when ur at 1k+ subs l000l

Cmon dude ur guna trigger him and his 130 subs lmao. Mfw kid said u asked for video tips when ur at 1k+ subs l000l

LMFAO brainwashed +1 @@Erik thinks foc are relevant losing in both servers MATCHED and in wildy the past 8+ months. Comeon bruh

LMFAO brainwashed +1 @@Erik thinks foc are relevant losing in both servers MATCHED and in wildy the past 8+ months. Comeon bruh

Don't forget this guy stepped down from council (after getting it for slave vidding) when foe started to slump in hpc and claimed he went on vacation to 'australia', and to this day still says he's there. Mfw nigga went on 8 month vacation to Australia lmaooo

Don't forget this guy stepped down from council (after getting it for slave vidding) when foe started to slump in hpc and claimed he went on vacation to 'australia', and to this day still says he's there. Mfw nigga went on 8 month vacation to Australia lmaooo

LMFAO mans jumped ship when he knew foc was going to brown sticky stuff because of Golden Era dumb slave vidder

LMFAO mans jumped ship when he knew foc was going to brown sticky stuff because of Golden Era dumb slave vidder

Lol @@Erik ween said he only signs autographs on Fridays bro ur out of luck. Maybe he'll give u some warring tips like u always wanted tho

I agree brandon's clanlist is longer than the dictionary.

I also agree brandon went from Leaving IV to join Op making him leaev Rage for the 3rd time in a row to getting bullied out of Op to unbreakable where he now slaves for a member rank.

pretty funny ngl

We appreciate your service you did for us while in the olympus clan alex, hanu sends his regards don't forget to follow us on all our social media platforms thanks brother and good luck with your future. :)

lmao eop literally is gonna die cause foe is brown sticky stuffting on them so bad.

Lol @@Erik ween said he only signs autographs on Fridays bro ur out of luck. Maybe he'll give u some warring tips like u always wanted tho

your clans gonna die. FOE is wrecking you guys to bad. Im not even foe lmao

I agree brandon's clanlist is longer than the dictionary.

I also agree brandon went from Leaving IV to join Op making him leaev Rage for the 3rd time in a row to getting bullied out of Op to unbreakable where he now slaves for a member rank.

pretty funny ngl

i agree iv greatest pure clan