New Rivalry! CD VS CP! WOW!

Tannie

113 members have voted

1. 1. who will winner?

• Corrupt Pures
    • Critical Damage
    • no ask but fi prepping 20v20 and doom is very ded

You're mistaking a sharkbrew rivalry vs in game rivalry. Just because CD has 30 members on here that make multiple topics a day, doesn't mean they won anything. CD are the kings of excuses "oh we don't prep anymore we proved ourselves already" yet they 1-3 last month.

CD are scared to prep Doom which would decide who wins the rivalry.

Tldr; CD stop being pussys and prep doom

You're mistaking a sharkbrew rivalry vs in game rivalry. Just because CD has 30 members on here that make multiple topics a day, doesn't mean they won anything. CD are the kings of excuses "oh we don't prep anymore we proved ourselves already" yet they 1-3 last month.

friend prep not decide who win rivalry. 

doom 9-0 sup. but sup smack them wilderness.

Is that what you said to supremacy when they murdered you in the wildy last year and forced you to close. Doesn't look like cwa helped you that much l0l

Lmfao I knew u was a 2k17 clanner lol clanwars fights don't mean brown sticky stuff how did that fake "9-0" vs supremacy go lmfao? Yeh they put doom 50ft under Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Gz on losing yet another rivalry

Lmfao I knew u was a 2k17 clanner lol clanwars fights don't mean brown sticky stuff how did that fake "9-0" vs supremacy go lmfao? Yeh they put doom 50ft under Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Gz on losing yet another rivalry

Bitch do I care about having a clan history lol? Fucking dork. CD is a joke, pussy ass leaders stepping on egg shells around EOP hoping they don't get on their bad side, talk big about their history yet 1-3 in preps and scared to prep doom. Y'all surviving right now meanwhile doom won WCOTM last month. I know you have downs and will say "omg cd dnt care about WCOTM" yet you post topics, even though they are pathetic as hell lmfao. Your last topic god bless I've never seen such a losing video

Bitch do I care about having a clan history lol? Fucking dork. CD is a joke, pussy ass leaders stepping on egg shells around EOP hoping they don't get on their bad side, talk big about their history yet 1-3 in preps and scared to prep doom. Y'all surviving right now meanwhile doom won WCOTM last month. I know you have downs and will say "omg cd dnt care about WCOTM" yet you post topics, even though they are pathetic as hell lmfao. Your last topic god bless I've never seen such a losing video

Boasting about WCOTM when you spam sb with 20 losing topics every week LOOOOOOOOOOOL. "Doom is winning the rivalry look we won the WCOTM" AHAHAHAHAHAHA you pulled 25 last Saturday got chased around like rats, bullied so hard you wouldn't even post an aftermath topic. Literally every clan you joined died, lmfao invictsht closed, doom is rotting, please join cp next l0l

Boasting about WCOTM when you spam sb with 20 losing topics every week LOOOOOOOOOOOL. "Doom is winning the rivalry look we won the WCOTM" AHAHAHAHAHAHA you pulled 25 last Saturday got chased around like rats, bullied so hard you wouldn't even post an aftermath topic. Literally every clan you joined died, lmfao invictsht closed, doom is rotting, please join cp next l0l

The fact that you're saying we pulled 25 just proves how cauliflower you are. And idgaf I'm not a rank so whatever the leaders wanna post they can, no Saturday topic yet we still most active clan last month. I'd rather not post a topic than have a Sunday topic like CDs where the video is a guy chasing two looters for 10 mins and then title the post "desolation" l0l god bless your mental illness but I'm glad you're a fan of me :) kiss me qt

As most of you know, the doom vs cd rivalry is so one sided that doom stopped fighting back and just run away.

Now will the legendary 'Join Chain is law cc' 3-126 combat winner or will the Purple isis warriors winner?

OR do u not asked???

What does this rivalry have to do with you?