New Rivalry! CD VS CP! WOW!

Tannie

113 members have voted

1. 1. who will winner?

• Corrupt Pures
    • Critical Damage
    • no ask but fi prepping 20v20 and doom is very ded

gz @@Maaku and @ are already brown sticky stuffting their pants and piping down

This is least of my worries lmao random baboons like you can keep mentioning me as many times as you want bc it looks like I slumped your dead clans

Quote me if you're mad

The fact that you're saying we pulled 25 just proves how cauliflower you are. And idgaf I'm not a rank so whatever the leaders wanna post they can, no Saturday topic yet we still most active clan last month. I'd rather not post a topic than have a Sunday topic like CDs where the video is a guy chasing two looters for 10 mins and then title the post "desolation" l0l god bless your mental illness but I'm glad you're a fan of me :) kiss me qt

If all you can deduce from this video is someone chasing a looter than I'd strongly recommend you check this out http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Downs-syndrome/Pages/Symptoms.aspx

Why are you telling me this? Lmao

you gave me an hour ban for absolutely nothing based on this topic and didn't say any sticky brown stuff about it, gladly Kim fixed your error.

learn to read the actual topics before you ban people based on nothing. moderator for a reason, use it like it's supposed to be used.