Rage Vs Fatality F2P Prep 2-1

Waifu Pillow

haha me and divine are friends and you believed what was a simple troll

enjoy being one of the reasons why your brown sticky stuff clan closed

yes, Life happens and no one could succeed me to carry rd on, only slump into the ground, imagine being the only clan to successfully dethrone foe in p2p cwa on multiple occasions, when my clan was all edge recruits :3

justin beiber really mate

yes, Life happens and no one could succeed me to carry rd on, only slump into the ground, imagine being the only clan to successfully dethrone foe in p2p cwa on multiple occasions, when my clan was all edge recruits :3

justin beiber really mate

gratz bro

next time you don't know the truth don't talk brown sticky stuff

Expected, Rage have shown a lot of skill in f2p so when they're put up against a bottom tier clan like Fatality, there's no chance they could lose. It is interesting to see that Fatality are throwing insults and threats towards Rage, is this a new rivalry starting to form?

Expected, Rage have shown a lot of skill in f2p so when they're put up against a bottom tier clan like Fatality, there's no chance they could lose. It is interesting to see that Fatality are throwing insults and threats towards Rage, is this a new rivalry starting to form?

honestly it's expected, rebaptism of fire coming back to sharkbait <><

Fitality was pretty strong in that prep