Rage P2P Midweek Ft. Misfits/AAO/Squad/Mains

Bradyb

13zab77.png

2gybvrs.png

Massed up 10 Bears for a little midweek later peaking at 18 for a 3 hour fun trip on this fine Friday afternoon. The first hour ish we heard "Squad" was out pking with around 12-15 people so we got a leak in them and just kept hitting them, Was pretty easy. Then we saw misfits at the bank and they asked us for a pkri so of course we accepted, Unfortunately it was 16v21 so they took the win on that one, Good fight misfits :P. After that we were running to hit squad again and all of a sudden AAO just ran straight into us lol took like 30 seconds to clear them up as they only had like 8 with them, Good fight AAO.

2gybvrs.png

We decided we didn't have enough to rematch Misfits and AAO/Squad Ended so we headed up to Lavas to see if we could get some juicy loot from mains, and we did. We hopped around lavas/gdz for about 30 minutes clearing everything we found and got some nice additions to our banks. Basically tele'd out with out loots after that and decided to end bc Rage cleared up the wilderness... Again.

Gf Misfits/AAO/Squad/Mains :)

Lol what happened in doom?

I left them bc of the daily constant drama between ranks and the amount of inactivity in the rank team i cba being the only person slaving for a clan that pulls 40. Now that i left they banned on me everything and are claiming i scammed a kid :S I guess do what u gotta do.

Brady ur a nice guy but u gotta pay back pesm lol

I left them bc of the daily constant drama between ranks and the amount of inactivity in the rank team i cba being the only person slaving for a clan that pulls 40. Now that i left they banned on me everything and are claiming i scammed a kid :S I guess do what u gotta do.

M f w @@Remy

Brady ur a nice guy but u gotta pay back pesm lol

M f w @@Remy

Its actually hilarious to me @@Moni that you and every1 else knows the whole real story and you're pulling this justin beiber brown sticky stuff l0l I legitimately have access to 2 doom acc I'm doing services for right now and i haven't touched their brown sticky stuff even after leaving yet I'm a scammer. eat your socks

?

He can flame me all he wants, I couldn't care less.

We have a kid called Pesm, he is inactive fair enough, but when he joined, he paid Brady 90m for Services. Brady did some of it and went inactive for a month. Ryan needed some gp so Brady said to go on his acc and take some. Ryan did. Pesm didn't have his services finished and refuses to be active till he is paid back (which is fair). Now we all told Brady and Ryan to pay him back as they're both to blame, Brady for not paying him back/finishing his service and Ryan for taking all Bradys gp for the leaks and stuff.

Ryan agreed to pay half so we told Brady to do the same. He refused saying he isn't paying 45m for a kid who isn't active. Plus Brady said he is poor and can't pay him.

So we gave him an ultimatum, either find Pesm his 45m or do 45ms worth of services for him, he had 2 weeks to do it (mind you this had been going on for like 2 months).

He refused both still staying with his option that he shouldn't pay him back cause he is inactive.

It was causing mayhem between the ranks, I ended up going to bed, woke up to him being banned. Apparently he was flaming ranks. Made a leaving topic calling out all the ranks, including me. That's all I know.

He wasn't putting in all the work, he just led pk trips and minis. He didn't see all the behind the scene brown sticky stuff going on with admin and preps and the rest, so he will portray that we're the bad guys. I'll let you judge since he is going to your clan.

He can flame me all he wants, I couldn't care less.

We have a kid called Pesm, he is inactive fair enough, but when he joined, he paid Brady 90m for Services. Brady did some of it and went inactive for a month. Ryan needed some gp so Brady said to go on his acc and take some. Ryan did. Pesm didn't have his services finished and refuses to be active till he is paid back (which is fair). Now we all told Brady and Ryan to pay him back as they're both to blame, Brady for not paying him back/finishing his service and Ryan for taking all Bradys gp for the leaks and stuff.

Ryan agreed to pay half so we told Brady to do the same. He refused saying he isn't paying 45m for a kid who isn't active. Plus Brady said he is poor and can't pay him.

So we gave him an ultimatum, either find Pesm his 45m or do 45ms worth of services for him, he had 2 weeks to do it (mind you this had been going on for like 2 months).

He refused both still staying with his option that he shouldn't pay him back cause he is inactive.

It was causing mayhem between the ranks, I ended up going to bed, woke up to him being banned. Apparently he was flaming ranks. Made a leaving topic calling out all the ranks, including me. That's all I know.

He wasn't putting in all the work, he just led pk trips and minis. He didn't see all the behind the scene brown sticky stuff going on with admin and preps and the rest, so he will portray that we're the bad guys. I'll let you judge since he is going to your clan.

This is practically right but explain how much gp ryan took when i was on vacation, and also explain that it went to staking not leaks/gfx/forums/ts3 like i was told it was going too and i didn't ask for payment back all i asked was ryan pays pesm back for me, 4 months going it wasn't a problem then all of a sudden it was last week, i told u guys 4 months ago its ryans job not mine and you were all fine now its a problem bc ryan said he's not going to pay it he'd rather close the clan. thats not on me. And i didn't flame the ranks when u went to bed, they legit said 'until u pay him I'm not paying for leaks or going to trips' and i said lol as if u guys do that anyways ur all inactive. Anyways i already explained to all the ranks the completely truthful situation and even they agree'd thats not on me so trying to get me kicked from rage won't make me come back to doom id suggest you mind your own brown sticky stuff b4 i leak some important intel.

This is practically right but explain how much gp ryan took when i was on vacation, and also explain that it went to staking not leaks/gfx/forums/ts3 like i was told it was going too and i help i got alzheimer's for payment back all i asked was ryan pays pesm back for me, 4 months going it wasn't a problem then all of a sudden it was last week, i told u guys 4 months ago its ryans job not mine and you were all fine now its a problem bc ryan said he's not going to pay it he'd rather close the clan. thats not on me. And i didn't flame the ranks when u went to bed, they legit said 'until u pay him I'm not paying for leaks or going to trips' and i said lol as if u guys do that anyways ur all inactive. Anyways i already explained to all the ranks the completely truthful situation and even they agree'd thats not on me so trying to get me kicked from rage won't make me come back to doom id suggest you mind your own brown sticky stuff b4 i leak some important intel.

Not trying to get you to come back to Doom.

You was flaming ranks, you made a leaving topic calling everyone out, called howe a bunch of stuff, when he is prob the most active rank behind the scenes. 

Ryan did some cauliflower stuff, but he apologized for it and is paying pesm 45m. You say it was like 300m that was took off, Ryan said it was like 80. Tbh, if you knew he took 300m for staking and not ts/forums, you still wouldn't have been in Doom, so that's why I don't believe you.

It only went further last week cause Howe told Ryan to sort it which he did and Zetro refused to be active till it was sorted since it was his friend. Basically causing drama, so you left because you didn't agree with paying 45m. Not because of the crap you said above.