why is foe having such a bad trip today?

Godfather

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eops in a 7 man in that gif.. Why would you even post that? Pserver kids lmao!

Your clan was forced to go LPC by mine and you still haven't even opened lmao. You're gonna open just to compete for #4 just like how it has always been.

Your clan was forced to go LPC by mine and you still haven't even opened lmao. You're gonna open just to compete for #4 just like how it has always been.

Your clan didn't do brown sticky stuff lmao. The hpc was cancerous as fuck. You joined the clan that dox you and your sister, in which they talked brown sticky stuff about you and your gf lmao. I wonder how your gf would feel if she knew her bf joined a clan that talked brown sticky stuff about her l0l. You're a bitch

Your clan didn't do brown sticky stuff lmao. The hpc was cancerous as fuck. You joined the clan that dox you and your sister, in which they talked brown sticky stuff about you and your gf lmao. I wonder how your gf would feel if she knew her bf joined a clan that talked brown sticky stuff about her l0l. You're a bitch

You pulled 35-40 and used the excuse that it was "cancerous" because EoP was pulling 80+ with Foc while you fought over the scraps at #4 just like the past two years (worst part of my clanning history). Take a step back and reflect on what you just said. "you joined the clan that dox you and your sister", you think that me or my gf gives a fuck that people know what we look like now l0l? Have you not seen other people's irl ever in your life? They found out her name too?! No way! Lmao you're a loser if you give a fuck about someone knowing a little bit of personal info. You're a pussy and so is your brown sticky stuff clan

You pulled 35-40 and used the excuse that it was "cancerous" because EoP was pulling 80+ with Foc while you fought over the scraps at #4 just like the past two years (worst part of my clanning history). Take a step back and reflect on what you just said. "you joined the clan that dox you and your sister", you think that me or my gf gives a fuck that people know what we look like now l0l? Have you not seen other people's irl ever in your life? They found out her name too?! No way! Lmao you're a loser if you give a fuck about someone knowing a little bit of personal info. You're a pussy and so is your brown sticky stuff clan

l000l, how many times have you went back to Fi? If they're so brown sticky stuff, then why did you keep going back to them? You did the same with Foe and now you're in a clan full of rejects. Then again, you'll fit perfectly in that clan pussy hahahaha

l000l, how many times have you went back to Fi? If they're so brown sticky stuff, then why did you keep going back to them? You did the same with Foe and now you're in a clan full of rejects. Then again, you'll fit perfectly in that clan pussy hahahaha

You think I went back to FI. I don't have to lie, I left because TLP destroyed them in a rivalry and then EoP did too. They auto gave me advanced member for attending a prep as an invite and they wanted to me start playing for them again. You think I legit came back to them myself? LOL. Link me my second app if so because they tried to force me to come back because of how bad they are.