Dear Olympus members, pls read.

Tannie

what am i supposed to be looking at exactly

your ability to multilog mains?

seriously nobody cared about hpc the last year other than eop and they were fueled only by their hate for themselves and everyone around them

Of course you'd claim that, Unbreakable were one of the first alliance clans broken and bullied into a pulp by EOP. You became such a victim that you had to move down else you'd have closed with your consistently dropping 20 pulls. The only reason clans moved down from HPC was because EOP weren't bringing any mains and still defeating upwards of 4 clans in the same cape ganging up on them. With no excuse whatsoever, there was nothing to do but close or move down. If clans didn't care, they'd have straight up closed. The leaderships of clans are still the same, EOP were ahead of the game and enjoyed killing any clan that tried to disrespect them

cd is worse then olympus wtf XD

L000000000000l r u deluded?? CD slumped you the day you opened, from 100 to 40 real quick, and you NEVER pulled above 50 after your first trip, so fking easy for CD, shouldn't of piped up to get ur clan killed

L000000000000l r u deluded?? CD slumped you the day you opened, from 100 to 40 real quick, and you NEVER pulled above 50 after your first trip, so fking easy for CD, shouldn't of piped up to get ur clan killed

ur clan is ass lol and forever will be that way

bro the moral of the story is idc if u prep or not

my clan preps lmao idc

wait so you won't give us p2p after we gave you f2p (and won)?

lmao shocking scare of ambush jamz already hahaha  :P

ur clan is ass lol and forever will be that way

U can think that cause ur broccolied, but hey forever is still alive

While Op just fucking died, rip rats, at least the rat hole won't be infested anymore by desperate "Gods" 

ye bro u can keep claiming we dodge p2p and we will keep claiming u dodge f2p

at end of day i have preps and u dont i do not care

also nice cat

Preps against rage lmao with that ML you should be embarrased to be avoiding preps beta broccoli

ye bro u can keep claiming we dodge p2p and we will keep claiming u dodge f2p

at end of day i have preps and u dont i do not care

also nice cat

Who would have thought clans were still terrified to prep EoP in P2P, a bunch of "main bringers with no quality on pures" shouldn't be hard right XD

Preps against rage lmao with that ML you should be embarrased to be avoiding preps beta broccoli

yo i closed your clan u dutch moron

Who would have thought clans were still terrified to prep EoP in P2P, a bunch of "main bringers with no quality on pures" shouldn't be hard right XD

srry im coolin down after my nice 45v45 prep i just had lol wuu2