what really happened today

Hercules

came on sharkbrew today to see a lot of eop flaming saying they fucked foe (not surprised)

i watched foe''s vid since i was curious and guess what :00000000000

a clean vid of what really happened today

ONLY TIME I SAW MAINS WAS AT THE END WHEN FIGHTS ARE OVER???

well here you go

wuu2 @@Thimaah lmfao stop crying

9fbe3d4be599a62f7e7843d0045a4913.png

lmfao???

what a weird topic but so true

what about the first 2 clips??

you rushed us after we were done fighting ub/rage/fi and when we had 50 ingame gj!  :o

too bad you called a log when we had 60 ppl east of spider hill

7:21 will show everything and show how invalid this post is. You CLEARLY see a SV main ALREADY LOOTING a kill he got from an EoP member. this was MIDFIGHT which means HE HAD ALREADY BEEN HITTING THAT MEMBER. If they had just gotten there like you stated, then the loot would have already been on the ground. Therefor, this post is as invalid as your statement is very broccolied sir.  Gl next week, we'll see how many mains we bring if thats the type of brown sticky stuff you want to bring to the lpc community

7:21 will show everything and show how invalid this post is. You CLEARLY see a SV main ALREADY LOOTING a kill he got from an EoP member. this was MIDFIGHT which means HE HAD ALREADY BEEN HITTING THAT MEMBER. If they had just gotten there like you stated, then the loot would have already been on the ground. Therefor, this post is as invalid as your statement is very broccolied sir.  Gl next week, we'll see how many mains we bring if thats the type of brown sticky stuff you want to bring to the lpc community

nothing new to you right? OP always had mains 

nothing new to you right? OP always had mains 

1. I got back from inactivity like 6 months ago and the entire time I been there they never brought mains.

2. You're trying to fight my statement with a clan I use to be in, and not what is actually right there in front of you. wake up l0l

1. I got back from inactivity like 6 months ago and the entire time I been there they never brought mains.

2. You're trying to fight my statement with a clan I use to be in, and not what is actually right there in front of you. wake up l0l

dude you donated 20 dollars to our forums and now you think we are lying about brown sticky stuff? 

cmon now

dude you donated 20 dollars to our forums and now you think we are lying about brown sticky stuff? 

cmon now

thats weeks before i knew you guys would stoop down to weak brown sticky stuff like that

and its not that i think you're lying about brown sticky stuff. I literally see it right in front of my eyes, I ACTUALLY have PROOF. 7:21. the vid YOU posted. You tell me that i think you are lying when the proof is right in front of you. stop looking the other way and own up to what y'all did. Ya'll keep dodging it, but it's clearly on your video and more than enough proof everywhere else. Man you guys really are justin beiber thank god i left Fo 

stfu holymemes ur rsn got changed to 'nicks dog' lmfaooo

lol ? thats not me its one of the other boys that stand strong united haha

thats weeks before i knew you guys would stoop down to weak brown sticky stuff like that

and its not that i think you're lying about brown sticky stuff. I literally see it right in front of my eyes, I ACTUALLY have PROOF. 7:21. the vid YOU posted. You tell me that i think you are lying when the proof is right in front of you. stop looking the other way and own up to what y'all did. Ya'll keep dodging it, but it's clearly on your video and more than enough proof everywhere else. Man you guys really are justin beiber thank god i left Fo 

nobody is saying sv wasnt there

they were, but if you watch the vid carefully you can see a sv member attacking a foe pure

and i dont mind if you left im not flaming you, and if you think we are justin beiber then idk what to say to you buddy