Supremacy Kills Lions Like The Zimbabwe Conservation Task Force

Kim

EWDH7I3.jpg

KX30XPP.png

Today 5/21/2017, Supremacy went out with a fantastic 37 man pull. This trip was the type of trip that we outsmart everyone that we came in contact with. Despite aao having a joint trip with Anarchy we made it our goal for the day to make their lives a living hell and prove to Ace Krave why he's backing the wrong horse. This resulted in several gwases of punishment and the aao/ac alliance to falter. You fucking suck queers.

MOJknd7.png

Noel's POV

Y5RaNeg.png

YVJ2QFE.pngU0TbOAU.pngXbn3NHr.png

Our intel informed us that aao was being bullied by apex just north of of CA and we decided to pay them a visit. Upon rush we steamrolled through Anarch(aao) frontlines, creating mass hysteria for their leadership as they panicked and told the lucky survivors to glory out as we focused Apex on the west side of CA . We punished their clumps against the lava before Rage rushed and we gloried out to catch a RG to hit aao once more.

Y5RaNeg.png

Xbn3NHr.png

0c068b65b80c0c2fa87fe260efd81eaf.png

bfd806ca0c3afece788568bdf20b622d.png

Anarchy(aao) was sitting like ducks south of Al Kharid bank waiting to fight Doom just north. Unwilling to give them the satisfaction, we rushed Anarchy(aao) from the SW and put them in the corner immediately on rush, creating a massive 35 man clump that we then abused like rotten stepchildren. The Anarchy kids dipped out not wanting to lose their returns that aao ranks had given them minutes prior leaving the remaining aao autists to die. Upon a full clear we dipped out for our next act of torture.

Y5RaNeg.png

YVJ2QFE.pngU0TbOAU.png

070c736163faf4bab0e4b8e1332ed71f.png

87b2b65af7e76dfe0125bc36fa372ce5.png

For our 3rd bit of action for the day we caught word that Apex was taking on Doom inside of boneyard. We rushed the fight from the west, wrapping around Apex like a boa constrictor as Doom dipped south. Before we could get a full clear on Apex, Foe rushed from the SW so we grabbed our lootations and dipset.

Y5RaNeg.png

Xbn3NHr.png

3j6XRvd.png

201fbfbd5a04e8a82767eb5d83e49463.png

My informant told me that Anarchy(aao) was fighting Doom just east of bandits, hugging singles as they do. We waited for them to hit multi and sandwiched them between us and Doom. The resulting massacre was to explicit for television and I'm being advised not to go into anymore graphic detail pertaining to the demise of Anarchy(aao). After Anarchy(aao) was dead and gone we turned our focus onto Doom who had clumped up in the trees to the southwest. As we punished them Apex rushed from the west and we dipped out for a RG to punish Anarchy(aao) some more.

We got a quick rerush to the fight @ bandit camp. We got into a fight with misfits until UB hit behind them and Misfits decided to glory out. AAO decided to make a comeback and tried to sandwich us and we made sure they took the hit by UB. Retards. 

Y5RaNeg.png

YVJ2QFE.pngU0TbOAU.png

7c415978109b73205b0f3cb8d7c46466.jpg

With aao ranks sitting in singles questioning to themselves what was going wrong we decided to hit Apex vs Doom just west of sperm, with Apex occupying 23 hill we rushed on top of them, quickly pushing them east into green drags, as Anarchy(aao)  chased from the west only to get gwased for the 7th time this trip by our squadron of elite wizards throwing ice cubes.

Y5RaNeg.png

YVJ2QFE.pngg4Hqz6D.png

aa77824ad5b9152bf751501006132995.png

e33fa0e9d01d25b6221b75409421f01e.png

With us having ended AAO  and ruined their alliance with Ace Krave, we decided to finish the day off with a bang. Knowing that IR had scheduled a fight against Doom just east of corp we rushed it and put IR into a massive clump just north of tree gap. Props to IR for trying to tank through it and fight back but it was far to late as the casualties were far to severe. As Doom rushed from the SW we repositioned ourselves for a rerush and hit Doom north inside of the trees, as we chased Doom further east into the treeline IR gathered up to the northwest and rerushed. We once again repositioned ourselves and rushed IR this time from south of the treeline and pushed through them, as Doom followed closely behind and hit their frontlines as we slide into the backlines. We RGed once more for a final re-rush to discover the fight had finally dispersed.

Here we called it a day and cleaned the autistic blood from our boots and daggers. Knowing that next week aao will once again resurface only to be slain some more for easy bnak loot.

Shoutout to @ for giving aao the courage to step into multi for the first time in 2weeks, if they wont acknowledge your presence on their topic atleast I will. Unfortunate that you give them more members than they pulled themselves and still get no recognition.

Y5RaNeg.png

ZYOxazN.png

3c27a3e5604d94ea4b77e9c53832be97.png

d08b3f29e5d4f9088295433393988d21.png

1af5721fde0a66aaf313d97deba1c208.png

cMMq88F.png

DqAklxV.png

3d01cc9b5dc9f142027fac10dc2b9f63.png

ZYOxazN.png

d08b3f29e5d4f9088295433393988d21.png

1af5721fde0a66aaf313d97deba1c208.png

cMMq88F.png

DqAklxV.png

3d01cc9b5dc9f142027fac10dc2b9f63.png

Watching the video, it cuts at al kharid when aao starts clearing you, and cuts right before aao gwased you at bandits?

This rivalry is so 1 sided it's unreal lmfao grats on pulling 28 to your anni though slumpremacy (yikes)

Watching the video, it cuts at al kharid when aao starts clearing you, and cuts right before aao gwased you at bandits?

This rivalry is so 1 sided it's unreal lmfao grats on pulling 28 to your anni though slumpremacy (yikes)

You pulled 21 with 7 invites to your anni lmao stop lying.

You either missed the memo or your info is bad, but this wasn't our anni. Also keep in mind you're backing a clan that pulled 25 with sign ups (yikes) and had a joint trip with an Ace Krave clan today. (double yikes)

Simpler I'll excuse because I know he is a bit slow, but @, from a highly intelligent miniwar prodigy I expect much more from you bud. 

Also keep in mind that we pull more with our site offline than aao does with sign ups, (yikes x3)

You either missed the memo or your info is bad, but this wasn't our anni. Also keep in mind you're backing a clan that pulled 25 with sign ups (yikes) and had a joint trip with an Ace Krave clan today. (double yikes)

Simpler I'll excuse because I know he is a bit slow, but @, from a highly intelligent miniwar prodigy I expect much more from you bud.

Also keep in mind that we pull more with our site offline than aao does with sign ups, (yikes x3)

I'm not backing anyone just stating the fact you're loosing a rivarly to Aao lol.

You had 7 invites today don't deny it.

You pulled 21 members to your anni.

Your vid cuts out right before you get cleared.

Why lie on a pure clanning discussion board you weirdo lmao.

I'm not backing anyone just stating the fact you're loosing a rivarly to Aao lol.

You had 7 invites today don't deny it.

You pulled 21 members to your anni.

Your vid cuts out right before you get cleared.

Why lie on a pure clanning discussion board you weirdo lmao.

LOL.

Video cuts because the guy filming died, 

You have the weakest insults.

And you're still mad we declined you from sup :/

LOL.

Video cuts because the guy filming died,

You have the weakest insults.

And you're still mad we declined you from sup :/

You're so easy to reel lol, good fun fella.

You guys need to get your story straight :/ it's gone from "bullied out" to "kicked" to "downie that left" to now "declined from Sup" come on now it's not hard to work a story out and stick with it.

You're so easy to reel lol, good fun fella.

You guys need to get your story straight :/ it's gone from "bullied out" to "kicked" to "downie that left" to now "declined from Sup" come on now it's not hard to work a story out and stick with it.

Tbh I barely remember you, I legit only know you as that one mongoloid that constantly hates on Supremacy yet comments on all of our topics and bumps them up like a good dog.

Literally just asked one of my ranks if we kicked or declined you or what happened. No one even knows l0l. Just another random on sharkbrew I guess.

Tbh I barely remember you, I legit only know you as that one mongoloid that constantly hates on Supremacy yet comments on all of our topics and bumps them up like a good dog.

Literally just asked one of my ranks if we kicked or declined you or what happened. No one even knows l0l. Just another random on sharkbrew I guess.

Well atleast you know me babe, can't say the same for you.

You see the thing is you all know me and about me, the life of being famous is good.

Quote me again if you're still and need to vent fella x.