Rage's Ultimate Saturday Trip Ft CD Bullied & UB Pulling 30

Waifu Pillow

im going to leave that link here, from 65 pull to 50 to 35 rage slumped you guys :)

well you were easy to clear if that's you're only rebuttal. LMFAO. not that im surprised, typical rage quality

Btw i dont remember if i mentioned it but if it wasn't for 3 clans closing into you, your clan wouldn't exist. sad part is after FOE/EOP/FI reopened and we lost a good amount of members we still maintain 40+ on midweeks, so who's really the dead clan here for requiring 3 closed clans to stay alive. talk about life support... its ok we shall give you a ribbon for the effort so you dont neck yourself later tonight :) 

LOL U lost the first fight and got hit on login nice leadership

yeah bro being down 3 when the crash happened is a pretty hard loss for us damn =/

it's almost like we cocked you 60v60 at corp hill moments later

well you were easy to clear if that's you're only rebuttal. LMFAO. not that im surprised, typical rage quality

Btw i dont remember if i mentioned it but if it wasn't for 3 clans closing into you, your clan wouldn't exist. sad part is after FOE/EOP/FI reopened and we lost a good amount of members we still maintain 40+ on midweeks, so who's really the dead clan here for requiring 3 closed clans to stay alive. talk about life support... its ok we shall give you a ribbon for the effort so you dont neck yourself later tonight :)

clans close and people from those clans go where they see fit, you act like its a flaw of ours that many people chose our clan lmao

never auto ranked anyone, never begged anyone to join, but they came to Rage

to consider us dead because people from closed clans came to us is just flat out silly :P