Rage's Ultimate Saturday Trip Ft CD Bullied & UB Pulling 30

Waifu Pillow

u were about to lose the first fight up 8 lol good thing eop crashed

gf eop

Ur permed. in w8 u xL dog l0000000000000l

yea i remember when i had 3 clans close into mine to give us a fighting chance in the lpc scene.. Wuu2 Rage/OP/RD/IV... LMFAO

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/33602-unbreakable-vs-rage-f2p-prep-2-1/

im going to leave that link there, and since that prep you haven't piped up once unless its been a weekend trip... LMFAO

seems to me ub are only consistent in preps and not in weekends lmfao, sounds like a mad slaughter kid l0l oh awkward, I was council of that prep team lmfa00 . just shut up and stick to your clanwars you degen,

seems to me ub are only consistent in preps and not in weekends lmfao, sounds like a mad slaughter kid l0l oh awkward, I was council of that prep team lmfa00 . just shut up and stick to your clanwars you degen,

you're the reason Slaughter closed the prep team, thought it was andre nope it was rage quality.... LMFAO

yo did u even go out today?

yea, we did you were to scared to fight without EoP holding your hand... dog brown sticky stuff broccoli. BVG wont save u rage.

you're the reason Slaughter closed the prep team, thought it was andre nope it was rage quality.... LMFAO

yea, we did you were to scared to fight without EoP holding your hand... dog brown sticky stuff broccoli. BVG wont save u rage.

l00l wasn't in Rage when Slaughter closed, and btw I can confirm both Ruin and Rage had something to do with Slaughter's closure, that and the fact that the ranks weren't active lmfao .