Clans reopening ?

Zee

Didn't say anything about them competing me Eop was saying they could get the member base and hype to do well

Yeah, they could probably compete on weekends for a while due to hype of them re-opening, but they wouldnt be the same MM.

Doubt they could get their old rank team back & the ones who did return would have to adapt to the current clanning era first. Things have changed a lot since their closure.

Yeah, they could probably compete on weekends for a while due to hype of them re-opening, but they wouldnt be the same MM.

Doubt they could get their old rank team back & the ones who did return would have to adapt to the current clanning era first. Things have changed a lot since their closure.

Yeah 100% they wouldn't be the same as they once were and their rank team wouldn't be the same either.

They'd be competing within the top tier for sure if they ever were to reopen, there's some old Mm still around so the transition from them to now would be different but they'd get used to it

Half of my rank structure including myself has this clan as our first serious time leading. nobody in the current ranked team calls this TLP and it is cute people like yourself still aren't over the best free to play performance in pure clanning history but that clan is dead and gone. and I'm glad it is, my boys wouldn't be here today without it

it's hilariously ironic the only people that still talk about TLP are other clans

gotta stop u there pal. during the hpc era before unbreakable were bullied into 20 pulls and forced to go lpc or close, the prep record was average at best (u still avoid putting prep losses to clans like eop in ur prep history). u then boosted ur prep wins against low tier clans in the lpc scene to get a semi decent ratio. As soon as the legacy clans moved down and you prepped them, guess what? unbreakable went 0-5 in preps against actual quality legacy clans, eop and foc LOL (prepping fi 6 times doesnt count because theyre an embarrassment to legacy clans). 0ldschoolers right man l0l

They definately had potential, however after piping up to daddy EOP recently that is all gone.

theyd have potential if their decent ranks didnt abandon a lot cause and join rot, when they see the current leadership it gives them more incentive to leave the tlp remake to die l0l