hej braden hej unbreakable

Tannie

Yeah because recyclying TLP members is building yourself from the ground up.

No you're not the best matched clan and the fact you're trying to say you are when you haven't beaten EOP in all the preps we've had against eachother proves how deluded you truly are.

Yeah let's see how well you do versus us with the same opts in the wilderness, your bundle of twigs of a Leader keeps crying about how brown sticky stuff your returning is, what makes you think that's going to change versus a clan that lives off of that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucdz6vSZDJI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVX7pLpD8aE

I hope you're all ready to put your money where your mouth is, good luck with this rivalry, you'll fucking need it, hahaha.

Hey dude I'm not really sure who you are but it seems like eop is desperately trying to start another rivalry to try and get some sort of revenge when we don't give a fuck what you think lmao. Lil nick is just trying to get revenge since he has the firepower to do so now. Anyway cya in single this weekend I'm sure haha eop is so ownage yea woooooo

Hey dude I'm not really sure who you are but it seems like eop is desperately trying to start another rivalry to try and get some sort of revenge when we don't give a fuck what you think lmao. Lil nick is just trying to get revenge since he has the firepower to do so now. Anyway cya in single this weekend I'm sure haha eop is so ownage yea woooooo

Its more jamz and the other dogs

Doesnt really look like lil nick cares much

Jamz will quit again soon anyway he aint a problem

30 def when everyone was 25 lol

no clan (besides fi) ever had more than ~40% of their ml with 20 def. once 30 def was normalized robes became a minority after clans saw what tlp was doing with 70% of their ml in addy. that's a big difference.

to accuse us of having a mentality that's "killing the scene" when we're sitting here with 13(soon to be 14) open clans and more midweek activity than any point in osrs, is laughable.

remb when lil nick and his squad piped up in fi against tlp lmfao

no clan (besides fi) ever had more than ~40% of their ml with 20 def. once 30 def was normalized robes became a minority after clans saw what tlp was doing with 70% of their ml in addy. that's a big difference.

to accuse us of having a mentality that's "killing the scene" when we're sitting here with 13(soon to be 14) open clans and more midweek activity than any point in osrs, is laughable.

broccoli just bring mains 

The only one desperately trying to start a rivalry is your failed TLP remake clan.

Yeah, it's unfortunate he didn't have the firepower in Fatality due to how bitchmade all of their ranks are, that's a different case with us :D.

Have fun being put into a slump that'll lead to your inevitable closure.

Its more jamz and the other dogs

Doesnt really look like lil nick cares much

Jamz will quit again soon anyway he aint a problem

You clearly are out of the loop :D

I'm not going anywhere anytime soon :), been here throughout some of the worst and best parts of EOP.

Have fun this weekend you dog

The only one desperately trying to start a rivalry is your failed TLP remake clan.

Yeah, it's unfortunate he didn't have the firepower in Fatality due to how bitchmade all of their ranks are, that's a different case with us :D.

Have fun being put into a slump that'll lead to your inevitable closure.

A 37-10 prep record and going from 30 to 60 pulls doesn't seem like an inevitable closure is coming anytime soon but keep convincing yourself that hitting us in single will close us man. Jesus you're pathetic

You should let debb and toy car run the clan since they actually know what they are doing btw I don't know who you even are

you would have countless more preps and fights if your clan could clean up its attitude and if you can't understand that your collective behavior harms your clan the most it's not worth explaining

You clearly are out of the loop :D

I'm not going anywhere anytime soon :), been here throughout some of the worst and best parts of EOP.

Have fun this weekend you dog

Are u forgettin how many times uve quit for league etc?

The cycle will carry on lol

you would have countless more preps and fights if your clan could clean up its attitude and if you can't understand that your collective behavior harms your clan the most it's not worth explaining

No care bout flame

set up preps with these guys ty

The only one desperately trying to start a rivalry is your failed TLP remake clan.

all i see on this site is your clan making topics (like this one) about us 24/7 as well as TLP (which died over a year ago) cuz of the trauma you still have over us.  get over it already lmfao  

seems like we are really desperate to start a rivalry with you though buddy! cx

Are u forgettin how many times uve quit for league etc?

The cycle will carry on lol

No care bout flame

set up preps with these guys ty

I quit for league of legends once when private server clanning literally came to an end in 2013, yet again pulling brown sticky stuff out of your ass, lol.

Your clan won't set up any preps with us because you're scared to lose after all the brown sticky stuff talking that's been coming from all of you.

all i see on this site is your clan making topics (like this one) about us 24/7 as well as TLP (which died over a year ago) cuz of the trauma you still have over us.  get over it already lmfao  

seems like we are really desperate to start a rivalry with you though buddy! cx

What trauma caused by TLP? 

This is the last time I was around with EOP and this was the state of your clan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iBx2KAiLiY

A 37-10 prep record and going from 30 to 60 pulls doesn't seem like an inevitable closure is coming anytime soon but keep convincing yourself that hitting us in single will close us man. Jesus you're pathetic

You should let debb and toy car run the clan since they actually know what they are doing btw I don't know who you even are

A 37-10 prep record against brown sticky stuffty LPC's that couldn't handle the HPC scene including yourself, gratz dude!!@!@ LOL

Yeah because the members showing up to your weekends to just sit in single the entirety of the trip is going to keep them coming, can't wait for you to prove me wrong there, lmfao.

We all run the clan, this isn't a dictatorship, dumb ass.