Saturday: 70 Pures takes on a bitchy pure community

Hansis

l0l look how i triggered this kid into writing paragraphs in another clans afthermath topic. T6 rivalry, 6 clans under one cape getting bullied week after week, same brown sticky stufft this time, except its under t9 cape. Enjoy your hype btw, every clan that mass closed into you was slumped by us lmao.

Btw, imagine having 3+ clans close into you with mains in your cape and still getting dicked 

hahahahaha misfits was in ur cape and we still perfected you

are you high lmao. dropped you from 70 to 30 in 2minutes at our first fight on corphill before you started bringing mains in your cape. dogsht tier clan try harder

Do you belive urself the brown sticky stuff thats coming out from ur mouth ? We fought EOP u retards crashed we were fighting them over 20 mins , you minions came we were out of food prayer we pulled it to corp where our returns could get faster and gave u the big D , now go wash that cum off ur face and prepare for tomorrow cuz it will be the same.

hahahahahaha 3+clans close into you and mains in your cape and we still dicked you down 

lmfao look at all these butthurt rage kids in our topic.

hahaha i didnt even eat once fighting you guys was literally to easy  misfits cd perfected in 1 inventory after a 25 min eop fight

Do you belive urself the brown sticky stuff thats coming out from ur mouth ? We fought EOP u retards crashed we were fighting them over 20 mins , you minions came we were out of food prayer we pulled it to corp where our returns could get faster and gave u the big D , now go wash that cum off ur face and prepare for tomorrow cuz it will be the same.

we rushed you at 2:05 est, trips start at 2:00, how the fuck where u fighting them for 20 minutes. Also you had 72 ingame when you rushed. 2minutes later dropped to 30.

LMFAO imagine having to explain why your clan got dicked down in someone elses afthermath topic, fucking bitch ass pussy AHAHAHAHAHA cry more please

hahaha i didnt even eat once fighting you guys was literally to easy  misfits cd perfected in 1 inventory after a 25 min eop fight

hahahaha I put on auto retaliate and left halfway through the fight to take a shit rage, came back a few minutes later I was still alive and u had 30 ingame lmfao, maybe you should try eating next time so you dont get dropped to 30 opts in 2 minutes

They were down to 40 opts and gained back up to 50. After a while they suddenly spiked up in opts. We assumed this was doom or someone else in their capes. So we took our win on rage and dipped west. (And mains in their capes)

l00000000000000l cd ded brown sticky stff clan nice losing topic

When CD doesnt understand the capability of a good clan returning LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

you just went full broccoli gz dude

077f28773a2c4f3a466560c8991d9f96.png

50. After a while they suddenly spiked up in opts. We assumed this was doom or someone else in their capes. So we took our win on rage and dipped west. (And mains in their capes)

l00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

Lmfao, try again, i struggled to see more than 30 in game let all own 70.

You must be blind then, because it was fucking easy smoking you and forcing you into mains to compete l0l

Merged trip with doom and your mains didn't save you lmfao

2cd1ca14b753f0a21e0cd5758952d25f.png