Why no clans should PREP OUTBURST

Fat Boy

all these outburst accounts come to flame yet they never owned up to what broxx was offering out rampage members lmfao. keep bringing your lpc accounts, every trip yall average 8-10 72+ with majority of your clan running overheads, meanwhile rampage only averages 10% overheads. brown sticky stuff clan

all these outburst accounts come to flame yet they never owned up to what broxx was offering out rampage members lmfao. keep bringing your lpc accounts, every trip yall average 8-10 72+ with majority of your clan running overheads, meanwhile rampage only averages 10% overheads. brown sticky stuff clan

You lose fights up 10 that should be enough proof to show how brown sticky stuff your clan is.

You lose fights up 10 that should be enough proof to show how brown sticky stuff your clan is.

lmfao we fought you down 1 or literally up 1 this sunday and you're saying we were up 10, fuc outta here lmao, keep bringin ya lpc accounts it dont bother us, we know were a real xlpc clan. would be a diff story if we all had overheads trust me on that

lmfao we fought you down 1 or literally up 1 this sunday and you're saying we were up 10, fuc outta here lmao, keep bringin ya lpc accounts it dont bother us, we know were a real xlpc clan. would be a diff story if we all had overheads trust me on that

Lmfao i literally have 6 kids in my clan who has overheads and your clan leader has overheads himself, you literally lost a fight up 10 south of P13s do i need to bring a video recording to prove it? Your clan blows, the fight west of CA you literally spread like its a P2P Event in the first 10 seconds your clan is trash.

Lmfao i literally have 6 kids in my clan who has overheads and your clan leader has overheads himself, you literally lost a fight up 10 south of P13s do i need to bring a video recording to prove it? Your clan blows, the fight west of CA you literally spread like its a P2P Event in the first 10 seconds your clan is trash.

6 KIDS????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW you're on that next level kush, the amount of lies you all bring is unreal just to make your clan look good. i hope you know most people know your clan is trash and belongs in lpc but you know you cant compete in lpc which is why you decide to stay here and consider yourselves xlpc which is so sad lmao. when you get combats 60-65 with overheads now thats even more funny now only 6 with overheads? wow your a dumb ass kid

6 KIDS????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW you're on that next level kush, the amount of lies you all bring is unreal just to make your clan look good. i hope you know most people know your clan is trash and belongs in lpc but you know you cant compete in lpc which is why you decide to stay here and consider yourselves xlpc which is so sad lmao. when you get combats 60-65 with overheads now thats even more funny now only 6 with overheads? wow your a dumb ass kid

You mean your clan is the only one who feels like my clan is trash cause you constantly lose to us. 75 combat and under is xLPC get over it cry go train get overheads or something do more inners cause your clan needs it.

exactly your arguments are irrelevant, you have no idea what your saying, xlpc is considered 70- and you sit here saying its now 75+ cuz you think that topic regarding xlpc combat levels changes it? man its so fun arguing with kids like you, your iq amazes me, we wont get overheads because we you know are an actual xlpc clan, if we ever did end up getting overheads your brown sticky stuff clan would be in the dust by now LOL 

we are never up 10.  you put lacson and other lpc accounts in our capes ,  true or false ?