What do you think

Recep Ivedik

What is more prestigious  

131 members have voted

1. 1. What is more prestigious?

• #1 Matched in Clan Wars
    • #1 in Wildy

anyone can call preps, not everyone can call wild. so wilderness hands down 

+ no one will look back through history and say "wow rage were so good at preps they were really #1". it's all about the wilderness. That doesn't necessarily mean you need to pull the highest, you can take CP for example, they pulled 100 last year for the whole summer but would get bodied by superior clans like FOE/TLP all the time.

The wilderness shows pure overall dominance.

Clan wars shows man for man quality.

Both are prestigious, but due to the fact clan wars is capped and low opts in comparison, it's not always consistent in terms of proving overall clan capability. Can't be the most prestigious, dominant clan if you pull 30-40 to clan wars and win all events there and are abysmal in the wild with the same pulls. Wilderness has generally always been more hyped and prestigious, although I can see why clan wars has that ideal to it.

I would say wilderness 95% of the time, however a fullout is the most prestigious which is usually a clan wars event. Nothing tops a fullout, however they are a dime a dozen these days

Matched. No doubt. Anyone claiming opposite either has a history or reliance on mains or loves rag wars.

Matched fights means no returning - i.e. actually tank, stay alive and do damage, and no mains - your clan's quality, and equal opts. You don't get crashed in CWA, its strictly 1 on 1. Winning +10 means nothing if you can't beat them matched. Quality > Quantity.

Example. Before I left & before Rage went 30 defence we had plently of wins against CD (at the time, they were infamous for mains), even when most of their opts was made out of mains. We focused and killed off pures but mains always remained so they stayed in the fight no matter how long it took. Same thing is happening again slowly. You can wipe out a clan's pures completely but they will remain in the fight as long as they have mains. CD claimed dominance in wilderness but never prepped Rage.

wildy, more factors come into play & quality is still a huge factor i.e clans winning 40v50s etc, clw can be easily decided with a few people getting ddosed, payed to leave and the random dc's. wildy can give a clan a chance to come back  & prevail. however if it's a clan that pulls 70 vs clans that pulls 30s then quality is irrelevant lol