Honest Question

Pavilion

Can this new rank structure of Sv survive?

They put up a lot of talk but can these guys back it up? In my unbiased opinion, it seems like a pretty relentless staff team that won't give up so it will be interesting to see them compete with the big dogs.

Leader:

Hittin

Imso beast

Don

High council:

Famcloth

Joe

Kattri

Warlord:

Remy

Council:

Zeke

sv claim they r gonna kill eop (lmao btw) wen they have bigger things waiting for them on their opening trip (aka rot). Also interestingly enough, rot and eop share the same team cape which will put sv at a massive disadvantage. Btw the staff team does not look promising

Imagine depending on rot you minions lmao

rot minion? We happen to have the same cape with an interest in killing sv

Sv piped up to the most dominant clans of their respectable scenes. Ur first clan was iv though i dont expect you to understand

I actually came from 8 years prior of main clanning nice try but I agree sv/dog eater from Singapore @@Tannie have eom shook right now and you are depending on rot for help as your members are constantly leaving joining other clans I give it 2 months until eom is on life support again

I actually came from 8 years prior of main clanning nice try but I agree sv/dog eater from Singapore @@Tannie have eom shook right now and you are depending on rot for help as your members are constantly leaving joining other clans I give it 2 months until eom is on life support again

we are not "dependent" on rot. They have beef with rot from the main clanning scene. As for your 8 years of clanning history it's probably a list of clans ive never heard of

we are not "dependent" on rot. They have beef with rot from the main clanning scene. As for your 8 years of clanning history it's probably a list of clans ive never heard of

I have been in the best cwa teams/top clans but whatever makes you sleep at night :) keep depending on other clans to fight your battles you can't handle lmao jamz era crashing down fast