Misfits fingerblasts Intense Retards+IRMains|P2P PKRI

Zee

Jnf6Qux.gif

Friday late night a few hornets found quite a bit of IR roaming the wild, so we approached IR for a run in and they accepted. Knowing they had a few more they defended north gap. We pulled 24 and fought them down 5 as well they brought over 6 mains level 120+, kinda sad wasn't expecting this from you.

We hit IR on log in west of GDZ, getting them in quick juicy clumps. About 2 minutes into the fight most of IR died, mains in IR capes rushed us, having almost a complete clear on their pures we decided to fight their mains. Having their mains tank for them, it gave IR a chance to do a mass return, so we pushed through gap. Shortly after, IR sent their mains once again to attack us through the gap and they used that distraction so they can go through.

Our ultimate goal was to bring the fight below level 25 where their mains would have no effect on us and that's we've achieved.

We ultimately pushed IR down to Corp Cave entrance where they literally got fucked. 

They tried to do a mass return through the Corp Cave Entrance but unlike a brown sticky stuffty IR pure lvl 65, we all have barrage so we just finger fucked them pretty good.

You know your brown sticky stuff when you lose a fight down by 5 and you need mains. 

We thought you were a good clan that gave out clean action, but after today you've been put on the brown sticky stuff list.

IR members confirming they brought mains

vZt9NXf.png

Open Spoiler for some IR mains

34bd689f68c4911f47b549d11da46350.png

8680a8b67ab92836e5d139c0cab1aa74.png

PKRI logs

xH8H35A.png

After we finger blasted these snakes, their braindead rank was so butthurt that he trolled us to go def.

Not going to lie IR you just dug your own grave, you're worse than Fatality lmfao

cM7pPKs.png

I don't like to see clans closing because it's less action for everyone, but you're a fkn tumor to my community,

I'm literally going to close you.

gl

v7i8Y.png

Jordon's POV

Being threatened by the powerhouse known as "Misfits" is truly terrifying.

Please, even Fatality bully you guys 

LOL

Good luck lol. We ended your lava trip after your brown sticky stuff rank bailed on us