Best Leader?

Papa Bear

Soniqs is a one man army would carry any clan, imsobeast smart but brought down by others, hanu, adhi but he's too pussy sometimes, dull but he encouraged too much cancer sht, holydreams good people guy, 0mgi0wn but too hot headed heh, solo

I miss you so much :(

@@3at

@

@

@@RyanTheG Good leader, gaining a lot of experience

Also I cranked I SKo

Few old eop leaders

Ryan is a worse runescape player than he is leader. broccolied irl, and dogbrown sticky stuff at the game. Look at his accounts and kd for proof lmao. Terrible caller aswell

@@RyanTheG is good so is @@Syracuse

Wow you are a broccolied aren't you. Ryan the g is fucking terrible. And so is h8. They both run dog brown sticky stuff clans that can't even complete with outburst. When was the last time those dogbrown sticky stuff clans won something in clan wars or in the wildly lmfao.

Ryan is a worse runescape player than he is leader. broccolied irl, and dogbrown sticky stuff at the game. Look at his accounts and kd for proof lmao. Terrible caller aswell

Terrible caller but has beat you back to back now

Wow you are a broccolied aren't you. Ryan the g is fucking terrible. And so is h8. They both run dog brown sticky stuff clans that can't even complete with outburst. When was the last time those dogbrown sticky stuff clans won something in clan wars or in the wildly lmfao.

Correction - Compete -

Rampage I believe has beat you back to back in clan wars 2-0 first mini and first to 25 and 3-0 earlier today

I remember when I joined my first clan too. 2k17 clanners lel