The reason ub only killed 2 ppl in a 62v62 vs rage

Whoppa

last time i checked i had perfect teeth lmfao broccoli kid. meanwhile ur mom is at the bathroom here at home cleaning the mess i left on her face

last time i checked u were a crack baby, you weird fuck. get the fuck off my thread b4 i spread your cheeks and fuk you in the ass little tofu bundle of twigsboy

last time i checked u were a crack baby, you weird fuck. get the fuck off my thread b4 i spread your cheeks and fuk you in the ass little tofu bundle of twigsboy

who the fuck is invictus and why is this in your sig hahahahahahaha 

2VpMbHK.gif

i understand you're disappointed at the fact that your clan is now officially a 0 server clan and you need to vent it out on some1 that's alright buddy let it off

i understand you're disappointed at the fact that your clan is now officially a 0 server clan and you need to vent it out on some1 that's alright buddy let it off

holy fuck you are weird and a disappointment

who the fuck is invictus and why is this in your sig hahahahahahaha 

2VpMbHK.gif

who the fuck are you, dumb rat, come back and talk to me once you shave your neckbeard

you're still quoting me 3 days later u weirdo go find something else to do with your miserable life

Quoted you 3 days later because i've been off for 3 days fucking bitches, well you been playing rs on a weekend, lmfaoooo you are fucking yuck cunt

who the fuck are you, dumb rat, come back and talk to me once you shave your neckbeard

Quoted you 3 days later because i've been off for 3 days fucking bitches, well you been playing rs on a weekend, lmfaoooo you are fucking yuck cunt

Holy fuc pun is a savage l0l

Fuckin 12 year olds piping up when their balls ain't even drop

Holy fuc pun is a savage l0l

Fuckin 12 year olds piping up when their balls ain't even drop

these retards were in tlp in like 2003 they are literally 40years old and still aint gotten no pussy they aint paid for