Rampage standing up for the XLPC scene

Fat Boy

every time we saw him we killed him. you are sacrificing your pride for another two clans capes LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL your members are leaving bro stop

Nigguh u think we care about old ROP members leaving us ? Lol. A lpc clan that closed before they opened. My main guys are still here we all gucci over here ty for ur concern.

Lol ur bringing up a video where u fought us plus 1 every round and rushed us on our attacking round. Goodjob. Trash clan u are

it was our attacking and min was 20 sorry your trash clan couldn't pull hahaa we did this too you :)

Let me translate it for you guys what Ryan actually meant:

My own clan is so bad that i need to team with Hate to be relevant in the xlpc scene. I can't win fights in the wilderniss or win preps at clanwars so i need help from other clans.

Sincerely,

Ryan from KFC

My own clan is so bad that i need to team with Hate to be relevant in the xlpc scene. I can't win fights in the wilderniss or win preps at clanwars so i need help from other clans.

Sincerely,

Ryan from KFC

Look at the vid from saturday when we walked you 2x to ditch as the dogs u are in a legit 1v1 JOIN RP TODAY oh ye btw rop closed b4 they opend

Sincerely,

Ryan from KFC

Sincerely,

Ryan from KFC