Throwback thursday

Dirty Dan

To win clans avoided prepping EOP when EOP brought 0 mains and were simply dominating the pure scene. This was after EOP smoked ub in another consecutive prep keeping the 100% win rate over the 3rd tlp parody clan alive and well

3b63b0f6f996263d94cfbcd54f074caf.png

lol @ aren't you and breakable supporting sv bringing mains, ddosing and hacking (they even hacked your forums and accounts and you still suck them l000l true beta males right there)? Sounds very hypocritical of you lol you're trying to make the lpc scene cancer bro look up the definition of accessory sometime!

Tyen is a hypocrite.  Before Sv opened there was very little to no mains in the lpc scene.  Now with Sv opening and bragging about camping Eop with mains for no reason, Ub still have the audacity to blame Eop for mains coming back into the scene when its obvious that it all started with Sv.  

yo really quickly can u mention 1 time the unbreakable clan has aided sv against eop?

lmfao now think about how long you gave locs to a zerker clan to hit us and then think about how long you sucked rage so they could be your minions

now think about how you are in a 3 way alliance with foc and rage because you fear the last independent UNBREAKABLE clan

lmfao losers

yo really quickly can u mention 1 time the unbreakable clan has aided sv against eop?

lmfao now think about how long you gave locs to a zerker clan to hit us and then think about how long you sucked rage so they could be your minions

now think about how you are in a 3 way alliance with foc and rage because you fear the last independent UNBREAKABLE clan

lmfao losers

Remember when rage and foe were in an alliance to end eop like 4 months ago bahahahaha

ur literally defending the clan that leaked your staff chan, pulled more mains than pures and has you on a leash

meanwhile all ub has done is beat you ingame

defending? no, it seems eop + rage both share the same view as us and what you did in the past, except now the tables have turned and you are the clan it applies to

lmfao losers

Getting emotional wont get you that high school diploma LMFAO ub scared to prep top clans lol I remember when ub were part of the anti-eop alliance and only lasted 2 weekends before closing and going lpc l000000000l

you'd rather associate with a justin beiber edater that has more hours on rslookup than he does ingame than give your members a 50v50 p2p prep

hahahahaha wow

no, like I said the prep you want so much to have is in your hands aka your comment from this picture

you claim to be intelligent, why are you struggling so hard to follow your own thoughts from a while back?

defending? no, it seems eop + rage both share the same view as us and what you did in the past, except now the tables have turned and you are the clan it applies to

translation: i am teaming with the clan that brought mains against me for months because i am a little beta bitch and jamz is my dad

u have ruined your clans reputation dude

if foe was still foe you'd be pulling 100s every week no matter what you did

translation: i am teaming with the clan that brought mains against me for months because i am a little beta bitch and jamz is my dad

u have ruined your clans reputation dude

if foe was still foe you'd be pulling 100s every week no matter what you did

you are so caught up in trying to make foe, eop and rage linked in whatever this is, that you fail to see you are in complete control of preps - by readin what tyen said in this picture

you claim to be intelligent, why are you struggling so hard to follow your own thoughts from a while back?

you're a bitch rank in a bitch clan and on eops leash hahaha imagine being in foe and not allowed to do something without nicky boy telling you so

you're a bitch rank in a bitch clan and on eops leash hahaha imagine being in foe and not allowed to do something without nicky boy telling you so

damn what a shame you think that, I guess until you change your attitude and thoughts like you say in this picture below you won't get a prep!