All 3 clans moving down to LPC Times - Guess what bitches daddy's coming as well

ruxso

Arent you guys already a LPC ? 

H8 , Rampage , Bt all have 70s+ accounts , they just dont flame each other since they're brown sticky stuff and want to team against us , if you see in the prep of rampage vs h8 you clearly see 4-6 different 70s xD 

H8 , Rampage , Bt all have 70s+ accounts , they just dont flame each other since they're brown sticky stuff and want to team against us , if you see in the prep of rampage vs h8 you clearly see 4-6 different 70s xD

Here comes the lies from a outburst member. H8 said they needed 1 exception so we gave it to them. We had a 73 and they had a 72. Thats all. The fact that you said 6. Lmfao. Take pics from the vid and make me shut up you outburst dog.

cUnsn0s.png

LMFAO YOU THINK YOU NIGGAS CAN HIDE FROM US AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, WE BULLIED YOU OUTTA F2P SATURDAYS TO CLAN WARS. YOU THINK CHANGING TIMEZONES IS GOING TO STOP US FROM CLOSING YOU brown sticky stuff CLANS.

Daddy's boutta pimpslap you hoes see you at 2:30est :thinking:

Tfw you think changing timezones will save your brown sticky stuff clans.

"Outburst is on board!"

@@RyanTheG @t0ky0 @@Syracuse @ @@DLPHN GANG

bff38752f4a9dfdeb588b9dd32c20f1c.png

Damn, thought we were done flaming - but alright I guess here it comes....

A6 relax. XLPC time zoned got moved up for two reasons:

1. Because earlier time works better for everyone who have IRL stuff to do. Cmon A6, of all people, YOU should know this better than anyone. Although other OB members would know nothing about that since they don't do anything with their lives except try and become Sharkbrew famous. Idk how much more of a waste of time that could be. Retards.

2. Since OB never had any intention of dropping their 70+ cbs, now y'all can fight other LPC clans with your LPC acc's, right? Or you guys wanna cry about getting focussed on? Please don't act like it's never happened to Flawless/Rampage. But please tell me more about how now that you lead a clan full of 70's that the cb cap means nothing. We still have recordings of you from Flawless crying like a baby when other clans wanted just 1 exception in clan wars. Those rules are out the door now though, huh?

@Broxx kid please learn some logic. I know I've said this before, but I feel like it needs to be repeated. Go read a book, or even a news article. Something that will expand your peanut sized brain so you can understand nobody is afraid of Outburst. Outburst is cancer to the xlpc scene. You kids are delusional in thinking you are #1. I've never seen any team try and claim that they were #1. #1 teams don't ever need to scream and shout it until people think it's true. That propaganda has never worked, so please keep trying to recruit more of your LPC buddies. You're getting rekt by a bunch of edgeville recruits with no previous clan experience. I would be as embarrassed as you are right now if that were happening to me. May want to go talk to Jamz and make sure that A6 can get out of his LPC trip early to downgrade tiers before his ego gets the best of him. 

@Rangetap, don't even say anything please. You're a nobody. You paid for your rank. But hey, at least your chinning vid has 50 views and 1 like. Gratz. 

I couldn't imagine being an OB member right now. Leaders needing permission from other clans to come to their own XLPC trip. Members not getting any action because XLPC starving them. While pulling the most members, A6 telling people to sit in RS Lobby and then only log in to crash 1v1 fights and try and claim that they won after both teams are down more than half opts. But hey, I mean, anything to try and edit a good video for Sharkbrew, right?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

@

@@R4ngeTAP

@

1. Because earlier time works better for everyone who have IRL stuff to do. Cmon A6, of all people, YOU should know this better than anyone. Although other OB members would know nothing about that since they don't do anything with their lives except try and become Sharkbrew famous. Idk how much more of a waste of time that could be. Retards.

2. Since OB never had any intention of dropping their 70+ cbs, now y'all can fight other LPC clans with your LPC acc's, right? Or you guys wanna cry about getting focussed on? Please don't act like it's never happened to Flawless/Rampage. But please tell me more about how now that you lead a clan full of 70's that the cb cap means nothing. We still have recordings of you from Flawless crying like a baby when other clans wanted just 1 exception in clan wars. Those rules are out the door now though, huh?

@Broxx kid please learn some logic. I know I've said this before, but I feel like it needs to be repeated. Go read a book, or even a news article. Something that will expand your peanut sized brain so you can understand nobody is afraid of Outburst. Outburst is cancer to the xlpc scene. You kids are delusional in thinking you are #1. I've never seen any team try and claim that they were #1. #1 teams don't ever need to scream and shout it until people think it's true. That propaganda has never worked, so please keep trying to recruit more of your LPC buddies. You're getting rekt by a bunch of edgeville recruits with no previous clan experience. I would be as embarrassed as you are right now if that were happening to me. May want to go talk to Jamz and make sure that A6 can get out of his LPC trip early to downgrade tiers before his ego gets the best of him.

@Rangetap, don't even say anything please. You're a nobody. You paid for your rank. But hey, at least your chinning vid has 50 views and 1 like. Gratz.

I couldn't imagine being an OB member right now. Leaders needing permission from other clans to come to their own XLPC trip. Members not getting any action because XLPC starving them. While pulling the most members, A6 telling people to sit in RS Lobby and then only log in to crash 1v1 fights and try and claim that they won after both teams are down more than half opts. But hey, I mean, anything to try and edit a good video for Sharkbrew, right? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

@

@@R4ngeTAP

@

We get it bro you care alot about your clan..

but Outburst is closing it

I couldn't imagine being an OB member right now. Leaders needing permission from other clans to come to their own XLPC trip. Members not getting any action because XLPC starving them. While pulling the most members, A6 telling people to sit in RS Lobby and then only log in to crash 1v1 fights and try and claim that they won after both teams are down more than half opts. But hey, I mean, anything to try and edit a good video for Sharkbrew, right?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

@

@@R4ngeTAP

@

Lmao I got auto ranked in Flawless after one week and I closed that brown sticky stuff clan. Rampage is next you tomatos don't realize half our members list aontnin LPCs on lvl 70s hahaha not to mention a lot of our Gmts can make trips now.

@

@@R4ngeTAP

@

I sit in lobby but yet your clan sits in random worlds until H8 initiates a fight with mine then u put their capes on.... hmm.. seems about right.

I sit in lobby but yet your clan sits in random worlds until H8 initiates a fight with mine then u put their capes on.... hmm.. seems about right.

So fucking obsessed so much effort for a game official wasteman