Yo Fatality

Pug

I heard the only reason why fatality has a statue is because mod alfred was in fatality and mod alfred is a jagex mod and he abused his powers to make fatality win something because they are a crappy legacy clan who can't win anything and the mod felt bad for them because he was in the mist of losing with fatality.

I heard the only reason why Fatality has a statue is because mod alfred was in Fatality and mod alfred is a jagex mod and he abused his powers to make Fatality win something because they are a crappy legacy clan who can't win anything and the mod felt bad for them because he was in the mist of losing with Fatality.

Now I see why it's so easy for mf leaders to brainwash the members, they all have an iq of around 70

Now I see why it's so easy for mf leaders to brainwash the members, they all have an iq of around 70

I'm brainwashed? Your brown sticky stuffty clans logic is to get cleared, wait for us to call the clear and tele edge, then you guys go back up and spam misfits cleared...

Legit obbyx, you're a braindead tomato, you need a brain to get brainwashed, you're just a sheep in a justin beiber clan, nice aftermath topic broccoli.

I heard the only reason why Fatality has a statue is because mod alfred was in Fatality and mod alfred is a jagex mod and he abused his powers to make Fatality win something because they are a crappy legacy clan who can't win anything and the mod felt bad for them because he was in the mist of losing with Fatality.

hahaha newbundle of twigs.

Anyways here you go buddy

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/35928-fatalitys-sunday-killing-whats-left-of-yellow-clan-and-eop/

if you really want it known that ur clan is dead lemme know i'll make more topics =P

pretty sure misfits ignored 2 prep declarations from Fatality, you're not fooling anyone. Misfits are done. 

Because we're not clan wars based we're a real clan. The hell does clan wars prove? You invite UB kids to win your preps for you? There is NOTHING impressive about winning in clan wars friend. Not like I expect new blood like yourself to know what clanning is. Remember Fatality didn't accept a prep from EOP for 2 years. #Kabang