Why Hate Is Closing, 2014-2017

Syracuse

Your still dead cant compete you cant return and beg for bonds your broke so is every clan you try and be a part of hahahahahah

You're* can't* can't* you're*

PM for English lessons 10m/session

Damn i didn't know singles leaving would close this clan

It was devastating lol

Didn't u guys only recently open? 3 years my ass lmfao

Make an account to read the full topic then

any username, any email. you dont need to validate.

Um why didn't u just post full topic here? :P, not hard lol

You're* can't* can't* you're*

PM for English lessons 10m/session

It was devastating lol

Singles youll give english lessons for alot less than that when u dont have membership, your bank was 4k gp like 2 weeks ago haha maybe you got 2 return sets now.

You scam with everyservice you offer and bot everyones account im glad your not in my clan costing me 10m a week from scamming people.

You bum

Singles youll give english lessons for alot less than that when u dont have membership, your bank was 4k gp like 2 weeks ago haha maybe you got 2 return sets now.

You scam with everyservice you offer and bot everyones account im glad your not in my clan costing me 10m a week from scamming people.

You bum

Singles, you'll give English lessons for a lot less than that when you don't have membership. Your bank was $4,000.00 gold pieces two weeks ago, maybe you got 2 return sets now. You scam with every service you offer and bot everyone's account, I'm glad you're not in my clan costing me $10,000,000.00 a week from scamming people. You're a bum.

Lesson one :)

Singles, you'll give English lessons for a lot less than that when you don't have membership. Your bank was $4,000.00 gold pieces two weeks ago, maybe you got 2 return sets now. You scam with every service you offer and bot everyone's account, I'm glad you're not in my clan costing me $10,000,000.00 a week from scamming people. You're a bum.

Lesson one :)

Singles no one likes you here, go away.

look at all these outburst niggas tryna recruit on sharkbrew after we "closed" lmfao

was ez

Apps aren't open for dogbrown sticky stuff hate members. We don't want your 50 attack triple 75s 44 prayer accounts broccoli.

clans pulled 20 after attempting to ruin the scene by changing times.. xlpc times going back to 4est starting august 5th weekend,

Lol so the tactics they used to try slump OB backfired and slumped their own clans? :P ahhahahaha, keep it up OB, owning the xLPC scene