eop closing?

rocketpower

who will be first to bend the knee  

70 members have voted

1. 1. who will bend the knee

• eop will continue slumping into closure
    • cd will merge trips with eop

You're a funny guy if you think ima leak for baby money when I can brown sticky stuff more then your yearly salary in a month but I do agree unbreakable is #1 and it's been very easy owning everyone randy

Hmm.. being a randy or having a clan history that consists out of 20+ clans in 2 years. anyway you're black and that's never good.

You're a funny guy if you think ima leak for baby money when I can brown sticky stuff more then your yearly salary in a month but I do agree unbreakable is #1 and it's been very easy owning everyone randy

Being a randy or having a clan history that contains out of 25+ clans in 2 years? hmm.... anyways "I can brown sticky stuff more then your yearly salary in a month"

you play runescape in 2017 you geek lmfao.

Hmm.. being a randy or having a clan history that consists out of 20+ clans in 2 years. anyway you're black and that's never good.

Being a randy or having a clan history that contains out of 25+ clans in 2 years? hmm.... anyways "I can brown sticky stuff more then your yearly salary in a month"

you play runescape in 2017 you geek lmfao.

Idk where you get your Intel from little guy but I've been involved with the clan world for over 7 years and have only been in 13 clans and 4 cwa teams. (teams with 95% winning percentages I.e Flip Flops/Adversity). Four of which are closed most within top tier clans in the main scene , and my IRL is on ub forums I'm not black lol. this will be the last reply you receive from me though as your not worth my time no one knows who you are.

pulled 30 to a random midweek and forced sv to end

wuu2 though

Idk where you get your Intel from little guy but I've been involved with the clan world for over 7 years and have only been in 13 clans and 4 cwa teams. (teams with 95% winning percentages I.e Flip Flops/Adversity). Four of which are closed most within top tier clans in the main scene , and my IRL is on ub forums I'm not black lol. this will be the last reply you receive from me though as your not worth my time no one knows who you are.

13 clans and bragging about win rates?

everyone throw your heads back and laugh at this glory hunting clan hopper LOL

Shut up broccoli you make brown sticky stuff money and no one likes you lmao

pulled 30 to a random midweek and forced sv to end

wuu2 though

13 clans and bragging about win rates?

everyone throw your heads back and laugh at this glory hunting clan hopper LOL

I understand you have only been involved in the little leagues, and are no where near my quality. You would also not be accepted into any of the main clans or teams I've been in besides a brown sticky stuff one like jaja, and if magically some how you were you'd be kicked after the first event for being awful. Laugh away though :).

Didn't you get kicked from VR LMFAO you're actually a random

Yea i think eop is killing your clan

Also very bad try at propaganda snakes can't keep Cd's name out of their mouth

Snake? As i remember it...

Imp + Cd spent month 2v2'ing Op & Eop while we were all still mpc, but dog brown sticky stuff clan eop had to step down to fight mpc, as they were dead, and still dead.

Op closed into eop, imp joined cd.

Fast forward few months, cd's riding the dick of the same kids we joined to finish off killing in the first place. And turned on all the old imp alliance and started camping us in SV.

If you wanna call snake in the grass, might wanna call it both ways. Cd are just as guilty

Snake? As i remember it...

Imp + Cd spent month 2v2'ing Op & Eop while we were all still mpc, but dog brown sticky stuff clan eop had to step down to fight mpc, as they were dead, and still dead.

Op closed into eop, imp joined cd.

Fast forward few months, cd's riding the dick of the same kids we joined to finish off killing in the first place. And turned on all the old imp alliance and started camping us in SV.

If you wanna call snake in the grass, might wanna call it both ways. Cd are just as guilty

First off buddy i think you have your timeline all fucked up

Secondly, when the imp kids left they threatened CD and hacked a few of our members and we won't sit there and let a bunch of mute/basement nerds talk brown sticky stuff 

Also speaking of mutes there were a select few of the mutes in Sv who wanted to start beef so don't cry now