eop closing?

rocketpower

who will be first to bend the knee  

70 members have voted

1. 1. who will bend the knee

• eop will continue slumping into closure
    • cd will merge trips with eop

just about a month ago cd was on the ropes after losing their ranks and tbr almost closed cd into eop (LOL)

now it seemes as if eop is on the ropes pullin 35s and cd having steady 50

will eop close into cd? or will eop stay teaming with cd in hopes that cd close into them !?

(eop is known for closing 1-3 times per year)

I can tell you're in Sv, how do you feel about being 1-12 in preps and having both tripluh and hittin step down after getting bullied by eop?

sv lmfao even they put up a better fight than ur brown sticky stuff clan in cwa incase u forgot i smoked ur brown sticky stuff clan both servers and made u quit out of r3 lmao now ur bullied into prepping apex and misfits and LOSING TO ONE OF THEM LMFAOOOOO

I can tell you're in Sv, how do you feel about being 1-12 in preps and having both tripluh and hittin step down after getting bullied by eop?

this has been a cp acc for over a year you imbecil lmfao, quality eop intel right here.

Clanhopper+leak damn

You're a funny guy if you think ima leak for baby money when I can brown sticky stuff more then your yearly salary in a month but I do agree unbreakable is #1 and it's been very easy owning everyone randy